hello

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sheff_blade90

Reaction score
dont really know how to introduce myself but here goes, ive been reading the forum & following excellent s24su twitter page for years now. decided to take the plunge& reginster on here look forward to express & hearing other peoples views been watching utd since jan 98 when my grandad took me to lane to see wolves where i think marcelo got the winner.

also im possibly the worst at picking usernames or team names for fantasy leagues

dont really know how to introduce myself but here goes, ive been reading the forum & following excellent s24su twitter page for years now. decided to take the plunge& reginster on here look forward to express & hearing other peoples views been watching utd since jan 98 when my grandad took me to lane to see wolves where i think marcelo got the winner.

also im possibly the worst at picking usernames or team names for fantasy leagues

Welcome to the forum :)

Are you the new manager? If so, OUT!

Always nice to have a new member, welcome.
If your could just answer this question:
Where you; Clough in or Clough out?
It is just so we can monitor and suggest who you should be arguing with;).

And whether or not you have ever read, even once, a newspaper owned by somebody called Murdoch..

im never for sacking managers, only weir of my time i wouldve sacked mainly because 1 goal in 6 weeks wasnt good enough & was starting to make avram grant sound like ian holloway. but in hindsight if rumours from meeting are to be believed im moved to clough out, because i was willing to keep clough as long as stopped being stubborn & played more positively played CB at CB not 4 FB in defence. but if he refused i guess we'd have to part

Back
Top Bottom