Hello there

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hello love :)

Nice to see more of the fairer sex around here!

kirstysufc said:
Hi everybody. I'm kirsty and Mouseytheblade told me bout this site and to join you all. Dont hurt me,be nice.:)

We'll be nice, just watch out for Tommy, he prays on any female on the board :p

Mouseytheblade said:
We'll be nice, just watch out for Tommy, he prays on any female on the board :p

Yeah, he's the one with the ginger beard ;)

dont know many people myself so hi again to everyone

but hi kirsty > dont let the fact im an owl put u off im ok really

welcome to the site

:D

There's a few pigs on here, but they're alright really :)

Mouseytheblade said:
There's a few pigs on here, but they're alright really :)

And if they aren't, we pick on them until they piss off, dragging their curly tails behind them ;)

Linz said:
Hello love :)

Nice to see more of the fairer sex around here!

here here!!!

We'll be taking over the place soon ;)

Welcome :)

Kir-Sty See what ive done there? As in pig sty as in hillborough. Anyway Kir sty im by far the most popular and by far the most intelligent person on this board so i advise you to join forces with me........a free simon francis badge is given to new members! Come to the dark side!.....or just turn on the light! HA!

God im bored.

Sharpy said:
Kir-Sty See what ive done there? As in pig sty as in hillborough. Anyway Kir sty im by far the most popular and by far the most intelligent person on this board so i advise you to join forces with me........a free simon francis badge is given to new members! Come to the dark side!.....or just turn on the light! HA!

God im bored.
LOL Sharpy, can i join the Simon Francis club? Welcome to the forum Kirsty

Dutch newbie

As a Dutch English footballlover I saw my first match at Bramall Lane in october 1982, Blades - Hartlepool in Division 3. After this visit I came back many times to watch the Blades play. If not in Sheffield I listened to the BBC Worldservice for the results at six o'clock. This all was before there was something like internet. Internet made it a lot easyer to follow the Blades and my love for the Blades grewed and grewed, visited the lane more and more and got some friends with me to watch the Blades. This year I made the descision to start a Dutch Blades Supportersbranche. I formed it at februar 1st 2006 and we have 14 members already. Our plans are to visit 3 or 4 games a season, bring out a threemonthly Bladesmagazine, and watch the Blades on tele as much as possible (streaming football) en organize membernights. I am building a website also, filled it as much as possible, but not finished at this moment, you can find it at www.dutchblades.mysites.nl.

I am 44 years old and live in a town called Roermond in the south of the Netherlands. The footballteam I support in the Netherlands is Feyenoord Rotterdam and the team from the city I was born, ADO Den Haag.
Other interests are mucic, visiting alot of concerts, read a good book and visit my pub.

Up the Blades,

Gerard
Roermond, the Netherlands

Back
Top Bottom