Hello S24SU

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CambsPartTimer

Reaction score
Hello from Cambridgeshire, I've been a Blades fan since 1994 when some I joined some pals from University to see a 3-0 victory over Bristol City! I was a student at University of Sheffield and it was the first of many trips to the Lane. Now having moved on to greener but much quieter pastures out east I occasionally get to a few games each season. Was hoping for some away games this season but so far this seems very unlikely!

I've been at some cracking games over the years, most recently the win over Ipswich that saw us back in the Prem (scenes), but also remember when the home game with Scunthorpe in 2017 was the big game at that point of the season!

Have finally joined the forum to get into some of the chatter and get to know some fellow Blades.

#UTB

Hello from Cambridgeshire, I've been a Blades fan since 1994 when some I joined some pals from University to see a 3-0 victory over Bristol City! I was a student at University of Sheffield and it was the first of many trips to the Lane. Now having moved on to greener but much quieter pastures out east I occasionally get to a few games each season. Was hoping for some away games this season but so far this seems very unlikely!

I've been at some cracking games over the years, most recently the win over Ipswich that saw us back in the Prem (scenes), but also remember when the home game with Scunthorpe in 2017 was the big game at that point of the season!

Have finally joined the forum to get into some of the chatter and get to know some fellow Blades.

#UTB

We’re all Blades aren’t we

Welcome buddy

Back
Top Bottom