Hello From Sydney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

lutino

Reaction score
Hi my names Gordon and I am taking this opportunity to introduce myself. I am not to sure what to say so I will tell you I have a passion for breeding lovebirds. I started a little web site about them, which has some really good photos, but I know it is not everyones cup of tea. So please feel free to have a look and tell me what you think, anyways thanks and see you around.
http://fischerlovebirds.bravehost.com/

Well you'll find plenty of Tits on here :)

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forum mate.

We need some quality birds around here!

:D

Thanks for the welcome you guys, and love the avatar silverfox.

lutino said:
Thanks for the welcome you guys, and love the avatar silverfox.

Yep it's hard to find a pic that looks completely opposite to me!

:rolleyes:

Hey mate welcome :)

Any chance you know any other blades in Sydney big area i know but my uncle lives there and is a fan!

Sorry Tinoblade but I've never came across any other blades in Sydney or for that matter Australia :(

lutino said:
Sorry Tinoblade but I've never came across any other blades in Sydney or for that matter Australia :(

There's at least one :)

Former Blade Doug Hodgson is a member on this forum, can't remember whereabouts he lives in Oz though.

Yea my uncle lives in sydney he moved from over here played for united acadmeny for a while too but his mum made him choose school!

Doesn't follow as much anymore i write his match reports or nick ones of here for him :p

Back
Top Bottom