Hello from me...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ilovesufc

Reaction score
my name is ilovesufc, formerly HBLADE on Bladesmad. Didn't post much on there as it's so cliquey and got fed up with nearly all the threads turning into some kind of row between the usual suspects! Glad to see lots of the posters from there I would actually like to have a decent conversation with already on here - and if we can hijack Roygbiv and his brilliant View From thread then my life will be complete...;) ha ha look forward to some good footy debate with you all xx

my name is ilovesufc, formerly HBLADE on Bladesmad. Didn't post much on there as it's so cliquey and got fed up with nearly all the threads turning into some kind of row between the usual suspects! Glad to see lots of the posters from there I would actually like to have a decent conversation with already on here - and if we can hijack Roygbiv and his brilliant View From thread then my life will be complete...;) ha ha look forward to some good footy debate with you all xx

H ilovesufc, can't recall you from BM as I jumped ship a few months ago. From other posters on BM who have now come over here, it seems the site has become a technical nightmare for posters.

You may already have had things explained about this site, but if you're unsure of anything ask Linz or Foxy, it's their site so unlike BM, where it was a corporate set-up, this is far more human, plus it's a much better site technically as you'll find out.

Good to have you on board UTB

Hi itsinyerblood, think we had a brief conversation once on BM both agreeing that we wouldn't go down and that the season would work out OK in the end. Great minds eh...??!! Thanks for the welcome UTB!

Back
Top Bottom