Hello from Kiev!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yaroslav

Reaction score
Hello from Kiev (Ukraine)!. My name is Yaroslav. I'm probably the only one from Eastern Europe (from the former Soviet Union).
English love football. and I consider the only football that a smart person should and can watch.
everything else for me seems not interesting, boring. and not having a tradition. I have no other opinion here.

I just want to apologize for English, this is not my native language. Using translator. This can be written funny and ridiculous))).
Started cheering for Sheffield United a couple of months ago.
Thanks to the story that I read on our portal about the main coach of blades, Chris Wilder.

Here is the article. to press
When I read it a lot was surprised.
Because I remember the Sheffield United performances when they played the last time in the Premier League many years ago.
Even more udvilo me, this is what the British footballers play in the team.

It immediately reminded me of times when only the British were playing in teams.
And it was incredibly amazing at the present time. This is such a real old school. I looked through all the available reviews on the official club website.
And I was bribed by a team game. We unfortunately do not show Championship matches.
If you can see, then only the games are not when famous clubs like Leeds.

Unfortunately, not a single game has ever been seen at all. Sorry.
The release company in the Premier League was grand.
I also want to note for myself that the team is surprisingly assembled.

And what is important is played, as one whole, as a single collective. Such an impression on the reviews.
Sheffield United is among all this crazy about the money of the football world.
It seems such a hard worker from the black workers. Who do not buy anything for money.

And prove the fighting character on the field. That they are real men.
In the end I want to mention the fans and the support of the stands. This is just some kind of madness.
It really sneaks up to your bones and just shakes from this crazy energy in the stands and on the field.

Hiya Yaroslav. Welcome aboard mate - it's good to have you with us. Have a look into our history and find the game between us and Dynamo Kiev - 1960s I think. It'd be great to think we'll get to the Ukraine in the Champions League in a few years.

Hello from Kiev (Ukraine)!. My name is Yaroslav. I'm probably the only one from Eastern Europe (from the former Soviet Union).
English love football. and I consider the only football that a smart person should and can watch.
everything else for me seems not interesting, boring. and not having a tradition. I have no other opinion here.

I just want to apologize for English, this is not my native language. Using translator. This can be written funny and ridiculous))).
Thanks to the story that I read on our portal about the main coach of blades, Chris Wilder.

Because I remember the Sheffield United performances when they played the last time in the Premier League many years ago.

It immediately reminded me of times when only the British were playing in teams.
And it was incredibly amazing at the present time. This is such a real old school. I looked through all the available reviews on the official club website.
And I was bribed by a team game. We unfortunately do not show Championship matches.

And what is important is played, as one whole, as a single collective. Such an impression on the reviews.
It seems such a hard worker from the black workers. Who do not buy anything for money.

In the end I want to mention the fans and the support of the stands. This is just some kind of madness.
It really sneaks up to your bones and just shakes from this crazy energy in the stands and on the field.
I am being in love for you!

Hiya Yaroslav. Welcome aboard mate - it's good to have you with us. Have a look into our history and find the game between us and Dynamo Kiev - 1960s I think. It'd be great to think we'll get to the Ukraine in the Champions League in a few years.
Amazing. I even found a match program. It happens the same. thank)))

Pinchy’s going to have a field day with this, he’ll be up ‘til midnight marking!

(I accept he claims broken English is not his first language, but I doubt that will cut much ice with Herr Grammar Fuhrer.)

Once again, I apologize for the language. Unfortunately, my knowledge of English is zero. Actually, the only purpose I wrote above (maybe I wrote too much) is to simply convey emotions.

Back
Top Bottom