hello from dn4

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

prince albert

Hey you guys
Reaction score
first post . am new to this computer lark so bare with me. long time reader of su just dint have courage to post knocking on now cant remember first game,struggling to remember last.season ticket for past 27yrs an get to fair amount of away tend to travel away on train from donny.hope av got this reyt

first post . am new to this computer lark so bare with me. long time reader of su just dint have courage to post knocking on now cant remember first game,struggling to remember last.season ticket for past 27yrs an get to fair amount of away tend to travel away on train from donny.hope av got this reyt

Ooh - near the in laws, hello from DN10!

I'm DN4 originally, but live in London now. Welcome! Here's a few things you'll need to know:

If you're optimistic about the Blades, avoid the shoutbox between 3 and 5 on matchdays and prepare to be called a clapper.
If you're not optimistic about the Blades, you'll fit right in mostly, although expect to be called a doom merchant or something like that but you'll find a guaranteed friend in metalblade.
Prepare for 1,000 threads a week from now on about Ched Evans.
Pick a scapegoat - you can't have Montgomery because he's left and therefore doesn't actually influence team affairs, but plenty of people have replaced him with Baxter.
Don't take it too seriously.

And above all, be prepared for the sky to have fallen in, the Earth to have ended and there to be no God if we have lost at home.

Enjoy!

Why don't you support your local team ,or are Leeds not good enough now ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom