Hello from Denmark

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Drejer

Reaction score
Hello everybody! My name is Nikolaj. I am 16 years old, and have been a Blades fan since 2007. I live in Denmark, and i support Blades and Bayern Munchen (Bayern since i was born).
Anything else, please ask me :D

Hello everybody! My name is Nikolaj. I am 16 years old, and have been a Blades fan since 2007. I live in Denmark, and i support Blades and Bayern Munchen (Bayern since i was born).
Hej og velkommen til forummet

You're not having a great night are you?

Not many on here do

I know its fun mate. But for some reason i have a depression when Bayern lose, and just want to injure myself. Been to the doctor and all that, and tried testing things with it a so on, and for some reason it depresses me when Bayern loses/plays bad. I don't know how that is, but Bayern is just my life. So i don't like people making fun with it, hehe.

Yeah? My regular bi-monthly post went down well again though didn't it....
(edit - spelling)

Hey Nikolaj, search up Scandinavian Blades on Facebook, or register on this site if you want to join us: http://scandinavianblades.webs.com/

I know its fun mate. But for some reason i have a depression when Bayern lose, and just want to injure myself. Been to the doctor and all that, and tried testing things with it a so on, and for some reason it depresses me when Bayern loses/plays bad. I don't know how that is, but Bayern is just my life. So i don't like people making fun with it, hehe.

Welcome on board.

Don't get too downbeat. When you think like that, just remember at least God didn't make you support $heffield Wedn3sd@y...!

There are a few more Blades in Denmark. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom