Hello Bolton fan here

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bolton/Wires

Reaction score
Hello Bolton fan here .
I now live 36 miles north of Inverness , i enjoyed last nights game .
In 1994 i watched Bolton play Caley in a pre season friendly , i met a local girl and liked the highlands so much i soon moved north and have stayed here ever since .
You have a sound manager in Neil Warrnock , i remember him at Burton Albion , i allways thought he would do well at a higher level .
Best of luck for the season ahead , but not at our expense .
Cheers Bolton/Wires

welcome! enjoy your stay mate!

looks like a good purchase this flag!

Cheers for the good comments mate. Hope to see you stay around a bit on the forum.

Good luck next season! Always had a soft spot for Bolton.

Cheers for the compliments :)

Good luck next year.

Bolton/Wires said:
Hello Bolton fan here .
I now live 36 miles north of Inverness , i enjoyed last nights game .
In 1994 i watched Bolton play Caley in a pre season friendly , i met a local girl and liked the highlands so much i soon moved north and have stayed here ever since .
You have a sound manager in Neil Warrnock , i remember him at Burton Albion , i allways thought he would do well at a higher level .
Best of luck for the season ahead , but not at our expense .
Cheers Bolton/Wires

nice to see you on here mate!, you weren't by any chance the Bolton fan we talked to in the Car Park before the game were you???

We are currently sat in a bar in Fort William uploading the match pics :)

Bolton fan in the car park .

No sorry wasnt me , the only Blades fans i really got close to were the one's in the pie queue at half time . I must of missed the first 10 minutes of the second half due to this , but the steak and kidney pies were worth the wait .
I hope all the Blades supporters had a decent time in Inverness , it's not a bad town for pubs places to eat etc .
Cheers Bolton/Wires

I'm going to see Bolton play the Rams next Saturday - should be a good match!

Back
Top Bottom