Hello and Fraternal Greetings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tyler Durden

Well Loved Icon
Reaction score
Would just like to introduce myself (or re-introduce myself as I recognise a few names from my old BladesMad days).
Not posted on any forums for 6 years but looking forward to engaging with fellow Blades as we follow our beloved club through the trials, tribulations and hopefully triumphs of the coming season.

Love and Peas

Matt.

Correct, we do not talk about BillyFuckingSharp...or 'Colin'...or Baxter and drugs...or 'Len'.....goddit?

Agreed, anyone who thinks Billy Sharp is an interesting subject or that we should have Warnock back must be snorting the same thing as Baxter.

Oh shit....

*I've not come across 'Len' yet

Agreed, anyone who thinks Billy Sharp is an interesting subject or that we should have Warnock back must be snorting the same thing as Baxter.

Oh shit....

*I've not come across 'Len' yet
That's cos we managed to out him along with Mart and Mic.

Would just like to introduce myself (or re-introduce myself as I recognise a few names from my old BladesMad days).
Not posted on any forums for 6 years but looking forward to engaging with fellow Blades as we follow our beloved club through the trials, tribulations and hopefully triumphs of the coming season.

Love and Peas

Matt.

I believe we engaged already (on the Forum) Brother, welcome on board.

Back
Top Bottom