Hello All

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BV

Reaction score
Hi all,
I joined the forum a while back but haven't got round to posting yet. Thought I'd introduce myself first. I'm a season ticket holder in the south stand and I've been supporting the blades since my dad first took my in 1985, although I can remember little about it. Probably as fickle as all most blades are, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the season with optimism that I've not had since the first half of Spackman's season, I even think we're going to win at Ipswich, which never happens. Anyway, see you on the boards, and the lane.

I'll try my best, it certainly beats working.

Welcome to the forum Bvorny!

Hope you stick around and have both here and at the lane.

We'll be at Ipswich too.

Congratulations... 5 posts now mean you can view all message attatchments, play in the forum arcade and use the Brokelads betting shop :)

Hi mate, in SS too. We all meet up for drinks most home games, you should come join the party :)

RaWW said:
Hi mate, in SS too. We all meet up for drinks most home games, you should come join the party :)

Indeed... just look here for evidence of the idiots you're currently talking to :D

Linz said:
Indeed... just look here for evidence of the idiots you're currently talking to :D

Brilliant.
Where do you usually meet up? I generally meet one of my mates at the Stag and then walk down, probably stopping in the Sportsman.
When was the photo taken? Can't have been long ago, as it looks bloody freezing.

bvorny said:
Brilliant.
Where do you usually meet up? I generally meet one of my mates at the Stag and then walk down, probably stopping in the Sportsman.
When was the photo taken? Can't have been long ago, as it looks bloody freezing.

Was Boxing Day :)

Our local appears to be the Golden Lion.

Back
Top Bottom