Heineken at BDTBL

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

cooperblade

Reaction score
http://www.fcbusiness.co.uk/news/ar...ed+and+heineken+agree+new+pouring+rights+deal

Sheffield United F.C. has agreed a new pouring rights partnership with the UK leading beer and cider business, HEINEKEN.

The agreement will see HEINEKEN being given the exclusive pouring rights at Bramall Lane for the next three years, and will bring a range of HEINEKEN’s brands, including Heineken ® , Amstel, Fosters’, John Smith’s, Birra Moretti, Bulmers and Strongbow across the stadium concourse bars and into hospitality areas. A selection of craft ales will also be available in hospitality areas and on the John Street concourse.

Speaking of the new partnership SUFC Head of Commercial Paul Reeves said: “Heineken has a long track record of supporting football on a global scale and is currently the official beer of the UEFA Champions League, alongside being the official partner of a number of Premier League Teams and EFL Championship Teams.

Paul continued “At the Club, we continue to look at ways in which we can improve the matchday experience for our fans before, during and after the game and this collaboration with a drinks brand who strive for the same levels of excellence allows us to ensure supporters in our concourse and hospitality areas are able to enjoy quality products. This announcement represents another high-profile partnership for Sheffield United with a truly global, best-in-class brand.”

Duncan Barlow, Regional Sales Director for HEINEKEN, said: “We have been a supporter of professional football for many years. This, together with our shared commitment to provide excellent match day experiences means HEINEKEN is a natural partner for Sheffield United”.

HEINEKEN will be supporting the improvement of a number of the bars around the Stadium and will also create branded areas and adult fan activities to support the match day experience.

General Manager for Levy Restaurants UK Greg Smith who will oversee the match day catering operations at Bramall Lane said: “Taking into account feedback from our supporters, we are delighted to be able to offer our fans the opportunity to enjoy draught beer from the Heineken fast-pour equipment which means that drinks can be served at twice the speed of standard dispense equipment.

Greg continued, “The Heineken fast-pour tap system will enable a perfect pint to be served between eight and nine seconds, allowing fans to enjoy super chilled beer and cider with the aim of reduced queuing time on the concourses”.

The new facilities will be fully installed for the first game of the season when the Blades will take on Brentford for the start of the 17/18 Championship campaign.

http://www.fcbusiness.co.uk/news/ar...ed+and+heineken+agree+new+pouring+rights+deal

Sheffield United F.C. has agreed a new pouring rights partnership with the UK leading beer and cider business, HEINEKEN.

The agreement will see HEINEKEN being given the exclusive pouring rights at Bramall Lane for the next three years, and will bring a range of HEINEKEN’s brands, including Heineken ® , Amstel, Fosters’, John Smith’s, Birra Moretti, Bulmers and Strongbow across the stadium concourse bars and into hospitality areas. A selection of craft ales will also be available in hospitality areas and on the John Street concourse.
It's just not Peroni

"Fast-p
Lets not knock it until we've tried it, eh?

We've been almost universally critical of the service at the Lane - somebody's been listening and it seems changes have been made. It's a positive start.

My thoughts exactly. It's a very positive step towards improving services and facilities. Thankfully, I won't be sitting on the Kop next season so these changes will have a bigger impact for me I suppose :D

I imagine a pint of Moretti would require credit cards, so hope they're installing a contactless system.

Fucking brilliant news.

Carling = Shit.

Moretti at the Lane is summet I can't quite get my head around.

Its just different drinks, the same idiots pouring it....

Won't matter what they sell if they employ sloths with one brain cell to staff the place.

THIS^ and THIS^

doesnt matter how quick they get the pints ready if its still a 3 man job to get it to the customer and get some money from them then its not going to be much better. Is it still COmpas who will be responsible for serving?

Like the idea of Amstell and Moretti though.

One good thing is if its still crap we can all tweet directly to Hinekan and let them know how shit COmpas is at selling their beer and to pressure them from above.

"Sheffield United F.C. has agreed a new pouring rights"

Unfortunately, Compass still have the "fucking about with Beer" rights

But, just a Glimmer of this is thought provoking

upload_2017-7-24_11-38-17.png

If the Away Shirts had been Purple and Black .............

Faster pouring will definitely speed things up a little, though I agree with the bar staff issue, they really need to look at their serving process cos the poor kids on the bar get a load of flack because the bars are all badly managed.

I hope they do actually intrioduce some of the premium beers to concourses and not just serve John Smiths, Fosters and Strongbow. I can see me getrting to the lane expecting a decent pint for once and then finding out the decent beers are only available in the boxes and platinum suite.

"Craft Beers" on John St and hospitality only

My main worry is is they start serving decent ale it will be more difficult to neck two at half time

"Craft Beers" on John St and hospitality only

My main worry is is they start serving decent ale it will be more difficult to neck two at half time
Are craft beers what the Americans call real ale? Or is it beer with bits of felt, glitter and balsa wood inside.... actually some beers come like that anyway

I hope they do actually intrioduce some of the premium beers to concourses and not just serve John Smiths, Fosters and Strongbow. I can see me getrting to the lane expecting a decent pint for once and then finding out the decent beers are only available in the boxes and platinum suite.

If they only have those 3 on offer then I dont think serving speed will be an issue as nobody will want that swill.

Fosters must be the shittest lager ever, sweet piss

Fast Pour Sytem tho - has to be a big bar que improvement for us who like a half-time swift-un with an auld work colleague
Quick beer & chat

Back
Top Bottom