Have you ever wanted to run on and clobber the ref?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The goal line technology, brilliant. Works every time because it's a simple yes or no like a line call in tennis. VAR Will work for some things but there will still be VAR decisions that are disagreed with, diving not diving, contact not contact for a penalty and a few others, it's already happened and I can't see that changing.

To respond to the OP, it will not be too long before fans want to run into the VAR box and punch the video ref.
I agree that there will be some decisions that are interpreted differently by some people but with having VAR and using it properly, that can only be good for the game and will ultimately get most things right. The technology is there and there’s plenty of money knocking about in the game so we might aswell use it.

Only when players are time wasting and taking the piss out of him by pinching yards on throw-ins and free kicks and the weasel bastard won’t book them or tell them off.

Then he books them in the 95th minute as some sort of token gesture to the pissed off fans. The Preston game sticks out with their keeper.

I think this season sadly it was our game on Sky away at L**ds. That twat Phillips was sliding in taking players out then went and nailed Baldock with a nasty challenge in front of our fans and got away with it.

I think the scream was audible and I am not sure how that prick Philips was allowed to stay on the pitch in that match.

The ref booked Phillips for that challenge.

A few weeks earlier, Wilder had kicked a bottle into the Norwich technical area. The same ref deemed that worthy of a sending off.

People are angry and you want to involve semi-pro?

You've got some sauce, Sean Thornton , Crosse & Blackwell indeed!

Sorry lads, coat already on.....

Back
Top Bottom