Hassan Ayari

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reed is 23 and a well used squad player for Peterborough, played nearly 80 times for them and we’ll be playing them next season, so it’s not like he’s turning out for Shitsville City in the Arsekickers League. He might not have 1/2 of Ravel Morrison’s talent, but he’ll have twice the career.
Well said that man

I always thought Reed got unfair stick from some of our fans. He was incredibly young when in the side. Most of his time with us was spent being part of awful sides, which won’t have helped him. I always thought he was a tidy player, but probably missed out on a bit of luck at being in the right place at the right time.

And that was a genuinely excellent youth team that we had that year.
Although Terry Kennedy was desperately unlucky. He looked at ease in our defence in the Championship. Hope he's doing OK for himself.

Absolutely made up for the lad. I'm sure he'll have a decent head on his shoulders after what happened to his promising career.

Is this another youngster refusing to sign a contract?

Couldn't get in regular at Scarborough,tells you all you need to know

You’ve got to look at your path ways in to team. If it’s blocked at the blades you have to drop down a level to get your opportunity…………it’s like trying to pull fittest bird in club. When you see all lads after her who have more money and a better haircut. You don’t give up! do the next best thing and fuck her overweight, slightly sweaty WKD blue drinking mate from S6

Matters little really where he goes on trial Wednesday or otherwise. He's been here for a few years in the u23/21s and not really got close to the 1st team. He was promising a few years ago and clearly has some skill/ability on free kicks but loaned out to a tier 6 side and was not able to be a regular.

I expect with so many others like Jebbison, Osula, Arblaster, Peck, Brooks, Maguire and now Marsh there is just not room and the coaching staff have probably told him he is free to find a new club. They'll be others (Hackford seems to have disappeared without trace despite a few injuries) who will move on too.

We can't keep them all and not all will go on to be stars. The majority from our u21/18 won't even be League footballers in 3-4 years as harsh as that is. If we get a few to come through that's a success.

As others have said if he did not have an exotic name (involved with Tunisia junior National teams) not sure there would be such a fuss?

It’s good to see our youngsters trying out at lower league clubs, even better at local ones, less upheaval in their lives.

It might seem a long way away for him now, playing for a club like them, but he has to keep at it. Who knows, playing for the Blades first team, or if not another decent club might not just be a pipe dream.

My advise to him would be keep your chin up, and keep believing in your ability. One day you’ll look back at having to play for such as them and you’ll be able to say “I did it the hard way”

Good luck in the future Hassan, times like this will be the making of you 👍🏼

Matters little really where he goes on trial Wednesday or otherwise. He's been here for a few years in the u23/21s and not really got close to the 1st team. He was promising a few years ago and clearly has some skill/ability on free kicks but loaned out to a tier 6 side and was not able to be a regular.

I expect with so many others like Jebbison, Osula, Arblaster, Peck, Brooks, Maguire and now Marsh there is just not room and the coaching staff have probably told him he is free to find a new club. They'll be others (Hackford seems to have disappeared without trace despite a few injuries) who will move on too.

We can't keep them all and not all will go on to be stars. The majority from our u21/18 won't even be League footballers in 3-4 years as harsh as that is. If we get a few to come through that's a success.

As others have said if he did not have an exotic name (involved with Tunisia junior National teams) not sure there would be such a fuss?
team we play tomorrow { bristol titty } could have 6 of there academy players turning out for em , just as an example of youth policey ,
heard you all on rainbow Blades pod , it was an interesting listen ,
playing cricket for my school i gathered thats where you got your name from ,being an opening batsman myself

He's got some ability obviously, but I always thought he was overrated and not among our better prospects.
He struck me as one of those who has decent individual skills and could probably put on a great show at keeps uppy, but struggled to transfer that to a team environment.

Seriki went to Boston and was immediately seen as levels above. Same with Neal when he went to Kidderminster and Southend.

Ayari scored 1 in 4 I think but he wasn’t convincing by what you could gather.

Given the links to France of Tunisia and if United World is to work closer on the playing side, a loan to Châteauroux, along with probably Gomis would probably have suited all parties I.e. Châteauroux could have done with a winger and a left sided defender, whereas Seriki went to Beerschot and they didn’t need a right sided defender at all.

At a guess we either don't see him with a future here or he doesn't.

In general that's the state of youth/academy players.

Gordon, Arblaster and Jebbison are on the fringes of the squad, remains to be seen if they will kick on and start playing more.
Gordon looked fairly capable last season when called upon, feel he would benefit from regular first team football at L1 or L2 level.

The loanees might well develop. Sometimes it happens rather quickly other times it is not.

RND went on loan in our 2nd PL season, Luton and then Stoke. Came back to us in the summer of last year and has really grown into the squad.
N'Diaye if we class him as an academy player has grown too, but he also showed his skills off in the debut too.

Arguably Will Lankshear might have been knocking on the door of the first team either this season or next but Spurs obv. decided to swoop in.
2.5m and I really hope some form of sell on clause just in case.

Enough of this nonsense. Over the years many players have played for both clubs and have not gone to hell in a handcart. Some have even lived happily ever after.

Enough of this nonsense. Over the years many players have played for both clubs and have not gone to hell in a handcart. Some have even lived happily ever after.

But that's only because the day of reckoning is not yet nigh.....

Back
Top Bottom