Hassan Ayari

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Enough of this nonsense. Over the years many players have played for both clubs and have not gone to hell in a handcart. Some have even lived happily ever after.
It's a long, long time since one moved directly from BDTBL to Hillsborough.

Enough of this nonsense. Over the years many players have played for both clubs and have not gone to hell in a handcart. Some have even lived happily ever after.
It's obviously fine to upgrade to Blades. It's giving up on life and debasing yourself to Wednesday that's being fretted over here.

Poor lad.

Talk about a fall from grace. I can barely imagine how devastating it must've been for him having to adjust to the facilities and changing rooms at S6 so soon after departing the Flamingo Land Stadium.

Talk about a fall from grace. I can barely imagine how devastating it must've been for him having to adjust to the facilities and changing rooms at S6 so soon after departing the Flamingo Land Stadium.
Any similarities with the Wendy training ground and Flamingo Land?

He's absolutely nowhere near at 19 years old which is probably an indicator of his current level. Can't really blame him or the club so parting ways at this point makes sense.

I expected him to kick on and maybe be involved but that was 18 months ago and he seems to have stagnated significantly since then. Presume he'll leave for a nominal fee or a freebie with a hefty sell-on, suits all parties I'm sure.

That is good, more chance of him getting a contract which means the work we did with him will be of value.
always looked to have lots of skill but failed in his application whenever I saw him, but good luck to him

As they both seem to be kicking around not doing much, I don’t see why, Gomis and Ayari weren’t given an opportunity to head to Châteauroux to play some men’s football for the season.

If United World is to amount to anything surely things like this could benefit all.

Gomis is a French, Châteauroux ended up loaning a left sided defender who was only 18. Pretty sure he could have filled this role and played games.

Ayari is a Tunisian National (dual with US, I think). As a former French colony I believe he could also have gone there. They signed a forward called Germouche, an Algerian U23 and he’s been 90% miss 10% hit at best. In a 4-3-3, Ayari would have had a good platform as a wide forward in a three.

Maybe they got offered and said know but things like this would be obvious if this idea of this group is to bring any benefit.

GLTTL - wasn't going to make it here, but wants to play football, understandable.

Cue 2023 and we does claiming him as their own developed player 🤣

GLTTL. Clearly wants to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond...albeit a pond which gets a whole lot bigger when the Don floods.

Probably looked at Bazza Bannan and thought, "fuckin hell, I'll have some of that!"

Fair enough. Was never going to make it here with our options, but as said previously - at a lower level with a smaller club he has an opportunity.

Maybe he went on trial at Wednesday and realised that practising in an inflatable tent (at best) with an academy who’s top talent in recent years has been Tommy Spurr, might not be the smartest of career moves.

Maybe he went on trial at Wednesday and realised that practising in an inflatable tent (at best) with an academy who’s top talent in recent years has been Tommy Spurr, might not be the smartest of career moves.
Don’t forget George Hirst the next best thing

In the past 20 years, their academy's biggest success is us getting promoted to the PL in 2006 with 2 of their graduates.

In the past 20 years, their academy's biggest success is us getting promoted to the PL in 2006 with 2 of their graduates.
I still remember their 10m defence or was it 20m? All left for nothing! Was it Simek, Wood, the lad who went to Bolton for a bit and Spurr.

Back
Top Bottom