Harvey Gilmour

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dreadful game especially From a gambling point of view I usually do over 2.5 goals over 9 corners over 2.5 cards absolutely awful day at the office

Dreadful game especially From a gambling point of view I usually do over 2.5 goals over 9 corners over 2.5 cards absolutely awful day at the office

It was awful wasn't it. Don't know how the commentators managed to say anything positive, so little quality. Took 120 minutes for a good cross to come in.

The goal was very reminiscent of numerous Sheffield United goals,with the full back (Baldock)advancing down the wing,passing to either a overlapping centre back/right side midfielder(Bash),who then plays it to the creative spark(Duffy),who lays it off to the full back who has moved into space,he then delivers a delightful cross to the striker (Billy),who plants the header back across the keeper into the net.

It was awful wasn't it. Don't know how the commentators managed to say anything positive, so little quality. Took 120 minutes for a good cross to come in.
I actually backed Newport in extra time 13/10 to lift the trophy so close

The goal was very reminiscent of numerous Sheffield United goals,with the full back (Baldock)advancing down the wing,passing to either a overlapping centre back/right side midfielder(Bash),who then plays it to the creative spark(Duffy),who lays it off to the full back who has moved into space,he then delivers a delightful cross to the striker (Billy),who plants the header back across the keeper into the net.

That Caprice though, they'd have been better off with the model, or the Chevrolet.

All mouth and no trousers, hit the first man or kicked it out of play most of the time.

That Norwood was the quality player really and he spent a lot of the match looking like he was counting down the minutes until he was free to get his agent on the phone arranging a move haha

I thought the most tedious moment was showing that twohat Dean celebrating.

Are refs vetted to reveal any potential bias toward their own team I wonder, so they can be steered clear from those games in which said teams are involved?

Back
Top Bottom