Harry Winks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Flatulent_Bob

Reaction score
Two footed, technically excellent, can play defensive midfield or further forward, isn’t getting in at Spurs and wants to go out on loan in Jan.
Wouldn’t be the worst player to have an eye on to improve us if we look to alter the formation towards a double pivot with Sander to allow an attacking midfielder behind our front two.
Alternately he can play on the right, left, or holding in our current formation and would be an improvement on all our midfielders maybe bar Berge.
The best part will be because Spurs are his parent club his wages won’t be outside our loan limits.

Why the fuck would he join us? 😂😂
I dunno. Play every week, make an obvious difference, and we’ll be out of the relegation zone by then so could be more expressive.
Easy to see why he might but not sure we’ll be in for him or who else would be.

We are quite capable of ruining any forward who joins.

I can't see him joining a Championship team in January.

Two footed, technically excellent, can play defensive midfield or further forward, isn’t getting in at Spurs and wants to go out on loan in Jan.
Wouldn’t be the worst player to have an eye on to improve us if we look to alter the formation towards a double pivot with Sander to allow an attacking midfielder behind our front two.
Alternately he can play on the right, left, or holding in our current formation and would be an improvement on all our midfielders maybe bar Berge.
The best part will be because Spurs are his parent club his wages won’t be outside our loan limits.

I don’t see Lingard as a CW type player, but I do see Winks as one

Just my opinion

Realistic signing tho? Would he come up Norf? Would he want to play for side almost certainly relegated?

I don’t see Lingard as a CW type player, but I do see Winks as one

Just my opinion

Realistic signing tho? Would he come up Norf? Would he want to play for side almost certainly relegated?
I’ve already given my view on Winks and believe he would also be excellent. I don’t know the personalities of either player but if either of them wants to raise their profile to make a dramatic late charge for the Euros or more likely raise get a move then it would make sense for them to jump on the M1/62.

never rated winks personally and think he only got in to the england set up because he played for spurs same as dier in any case not a chance of landing him

Mourinho said a couple of weeks ago hes not going out on loan in January

But if he were to , I’m sure that the mouthwatering prospect of joining Sheffield United would just be too much for him to resist .
WTF ?

One of the most stupid and nonsensical OP’s in quite some time.

Ok but overrated. Looks bang average when playing with world class and average Prem quality players. In steam needing quality and incisiveness he isn't the answer. We need someone to make things happen individually with a bit of individual flair(and I'm not saying that is easy to find) Winks relies on those around him to provide the opportunities we sadly don't have the players to provide that.

He reminds me of Monty. Think he would be a good addition
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom