Player Suggestion Harry Wilson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got to laugh at our criticism considering we paid twice as much for Brewster.

Anyway WBA have signed Mowatt and Clarke, Fulham have signed Wilson and a keeper and we've signed.......

Plenty of time yet I guess but it would be nice to have some bodies in before the first game....do we have enough centre backs to put anyone on the bench ?

Based on the speed at which we complete deals - it wouldnt be at all surprising if we have to wait until the end of the transfer window or even after the PL window closes to sort stuff out.

I’ve a feeling our squad now will be what we go with for the first few match days at least. Which given the holes in the squad and the likely departures seems like a risky strategy as it will ramp up the pressure the further down the line we go (particularly on a keeper).

I’m sure we will sign some quality additions, but added to Slavs history of slow starts o can see this place being a tire fire for a while

I think if we keep Rammers and Berge and add 3 loans (2 defenders and a proper midfielder) we won't be in too bad shape.

My big worry is we will lose Berge and Rammers next week with no immediate replacements leaving us looking very weak v Birmingham

I think if we keep Rammers and Berge and add 3 loans (2 defenders and a proper midfielder) we won't be in too bad shape.

My big worry is we will lose Berge and Rammers next week with no immediate replacements leaving us looking very weak v Birmingham
It would be very much us to finally get the deals we want in the last minutes of the window and then line up with Slater and Verrips as their replacements as we continue to negotiate with Jamal Blackman returning!

I suppose the upside is that none of the loans we are apparently interested in - Davies, Hourihane, Elliot, have gone elsewhere.

It would be very much us to finally get the deals we want in the last minutes of the window and then line up with Slater and Verrips as their replacements as we continue to negotiate with Jamal Blackman returning!

I suppose the upside is that none of the loans we are apparently interested in - Davies, Hourihane, Elliot, have gone elsewhere.
Thats true but I think the scousers want to sell Davies so we may have to stump up the cash there. Given how short we are at the back and witj Jags and Bryan's salaries off the wage bill you'd hope the board would be prepared to spend some money on him.

Whats a little concerning is that WBA have strengthened with 2 players we were closely linked with both in positions we need to fill. Id definitely take Davies over Clarke and am hoping we also have a better option lined up in midfield

Worse case scenario is that we sell Berge and Rammers on transfer deadline day! We've done similar late sales before! Tonge and Stephen Quin spring to mind!

even if berge does stay why not bring both hourihane and elliott in we would then have the best midfield to choose from in the championship

Back
Top Bottom