Harry Maguire

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ted Striker

Reaction score
We will get something if Maguire goes! Hull have a sell on clause say 20%, therefore the 15m that Hull got will increase by approx £12m when Leicester sell. Hull will have to pay us a percentage due to our sell on clause with them, they will have made 27m profit in total we get 20/25% of that total. I can't understand why this is so hard for people to understand.

blade67

Reaction score
Kompany showing that some multi millionaires care as much as the average fan. What a man.
The whole idea that they don't is total rubbish. The reason these guys are the best is that they care so much more than us. We decided to get pissed, chase girls and smerk tabs whilst these driven fuckers got serious about football and fucked the rest off. To get to where Kompany has got, you have to either be totally amazingly talented or driven like a maniac. Most top players are the latter. Ronaldo is both

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score
Man Utd, £70m plus Phil Jones.

Leicester have rejected the bid. The £70m was fine, but they wouldn’t under any circumstances take Phil Jones.
Leicester reported to want £80m

If we are entitled to somat then obviously come in handy

Riberys wages................................. for 6 months 🤪

Blade56

It's an agenda not an opinion
Reaction score
Leicester reported to want £80m

If we are entitled to somat then obviously come in handy

Riberys wages................................. for 6 months 🤪
I’m missing summert here. We sold lead boots to Dull presumably with a sell on clause. Dull sold him to Leicester and we got a bung back (that was used to keep us afloat). If Leicester sell him on why do we benefit instead of Dull?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score
I’m missing summert here. We sold lead boots to Dull presumably with a sell on clause. Dull sold him to Leicester and we got a bung back (that was used to keep us afloat). If Leicester sell him on why do we benefit instead of Dull?
Believe we get solidarity payments for being responsible for his youth development, I think it's around 1% maybe less though considering how far he's moved

Isaw Joeshaw

Old School Blade
Reaction score
The idea that Harry Maguire is valued at around 80 million is beyond a joke . On a good day he's ok and on a not so good day he's a car crash of a centre half , as exemplified by his performance against Holland and several performances for Leicester last season .

If he were still on our books and it was between him and John Egan , I would honestly go for the latter every time .

Anyway , GLTTL and especially the club that sign him who will quickly learn that big , slow players don't get any better with age . ( Phil Jones anyone ? )

Reaction score
The whole idea that they don't is total rubbish. The reason these guys are the best is that they care so much more than us. We decided to get pissed, chase girls and smerk tabs whilst these driven fuckers got serious about football and fucked the rest off. To get to where Kompany has got, you have to either be totally amazingly talented or driven like a maniac. Most top players are the latter. Ronaldo is both
I’d double like this if I could

Gin&Juice

Reaction score
The idea that Harry Maguire is valued at around 80 million is beyond a joke . On a good day he's ok and on a not so good day he's a car crash of a centre half , as exemplified by his performance against Holland and several performances for Leicester last season .

If he were still on our books and it was between him and John Egan , I would honestly go for the latter every time .

Anyway , GLTTL and especially the club that sign him who will quickly learn that big , slow players don't get any better with age . ( Phil Jones anyone ? )
First part I agree with, I think he’s not worth 80m. Don’t think he’s as good as some make out, still a good player but not in the league of previous England centre backs. Second part.. I like Egan but come on! Haha maybe at the end of next season I might agree.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom