Player Suggestion Harry Arter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've a feeling we may need better than Norwood. He doesn't respond well to being pressed and his athletic ability is a little lacking. We'll see, he may be OK but I think we need competition in there. It sounds like Wilder agrees from his latest interview.

The very same worries apply to Fleck.

I've a feeling we may need better than Norwood. He doesn't respond well to being pressed and his athletic ability is a little lacking. We'll see, he may be OK but I think we need competition in there. It sounds like Wilder agrees from his latest interview.

Sounds ridiculous at first, but I tend to agree, not writing him off by any means, and he will get a fair crack at it, but needs to step it up.

The fact 3 Promotion winning managers have not even given him a minute in the Prem, is maybe a clue.
Hope he proves me wrong, but those lazy passes and concentration lapses have to be cut out.

Sounds ridiculous at first, but I tend to agree, not writing him off by any means, and he will get a fair crack at it, but needs to step it up.

The fact 3 Promotion winning managers have not even given him a minute in the Prem, is maybe a clue.
Hope he proves me wrong, but those lazy passes and concentration lapses have to be cut out.
Two of those managers are out of work. I don’t know who the other one is.

The very same worries apply to Fleck.

I think between him & Osborn we might be OK there, but I don't think your concerns are misplaced - we lack legs and physicality in midfield and I do think this could hurt us.

All of our team is unproven in the premier league apart from Jags even the players we’ve signed are unproven ... there’s no saying any signing will be better than what we already have

Seems to be a groundswell of opinion that Norwood needs replacing.

He came in championship team of the year last year and his Set pieces were responsible for a good amount of our attacking threat last year. All of this is despite having a hernia for the second half of the season.

I agree he needs a competent back up - but seen no reason to replace him unless someone a cut above becomes available
IMO .... quite simply NO Norwood last year would have meant NO promotion. Signing him was a master stroke he was class who made every game a pleasure to watch - even on his debut when he took that awful penalty he oozed class..... he will make us tick next season but may (will) see a couple of suspensions thus quality cover is needed. Arter on a free would be ideal . My lad who plays in Leeds at a good U15's level modelled his game on on Norwood last year and won POY, Players POY and Parents POY

Gosling out for 3 months. Bournemouth now reconsidering letting Arter leave

0 goals and 1 assist in 25 games last season.

I'm suprised one of the promoted teams wasn't in for him. Solid and dependable squad player.

All of our team is unproven in the premier league apart from Jags even the players we’ve signed are unproven ... there’s no saying any signing will be better than what we already have

Very true. Like most I'm delighted with the business we've done but apart from Jags we have little PL experience at all barring Ravel's infrequent appearances.

That means none of us know how we'll fare at this point. Hence why I feel neither negative nor overly positive. Just a wait and see rather than any expectation.

Back
Top Bottom