Happy Easter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Grey Blade

Reaction score
Came to Uni during October 71. Not a bad time to start watching United, but a lot of ups and downs since!

44 years later I still sit with the Blade who originally introduced me to Bramall Lane.

Not all that interested in social media generally but I've been lurking here for several months and hope to contribute soon

Welcome to the forum :)

I was born in Harrogate. Lived in Sheffield after Uni for 4 years. Lived in the north of Scotland for 7 years ( during which time my football highlight was a daytrip to Gothenberg to see Fergie's Aberdeen win the Cup winners cup). Back to South Yorks for about 20 years followed by return to Harrogate

Came to Uni during October 71. Not a bad time to start watching United, but a lot of ups and downs since!

44 years later I still sit with the Blade who originally introduced me to Bramall Lane.

Not all that interested in social media generally but I've been lurking here for several months and hope to contribute soon
Always good to have new voices. Next time you come down for a game, fetch some of that Harrogate Spring water and sprinkle it on Coutts. He may actually jump for a header then.

Always good to have new voices. Next time you come down for a game, fetch some of that Harrogate Spring water and sprinkle it on Coutts. He may actually jump for a header then.
Thanks Boo. A fews drops of sulphur water would make him run but not in the way we want maybe.

Back
Top Bottom