Happy birthday Sheff-Utd forums!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

L

Linz

We're one year old today :)

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has joined up this past year and made us the forum we are today.

Here's to a few more years to come!

Happy birthday Sheff-Utd.co.uk.
Well done Foxy & Linz all your hard work has been well worth it.
a fantastic site full of fantastic people & Silverfox :D

Is it a year already?? Time flies, I've really enjoyed being part of this forum over the past year and getting to meet the great people you all are, here's to the future. :)

Erm, happy birthday! thanks for setting the sire up i've enjoyed the time i've had on here, and iv met new friends too:)

Yey :D happy birthday forum :D, i've enjoyed discussing here and as you might be able to tell from my posts(ive been here a year on friday) i'm not much of a forum type person :p but i still enjoy it, i mainly read and dont reply.

Happy Birthday to the forum! Doesn't seem a like a year though. Long may the forum continue running in this fantastic way, which is down to Foxy and Linz for all their effort and hard work.

Happy Birthday Sheff-utd.co.uk

What a great site, I'm not really very well informed about football but I love this site and the great people on it and Sheff utd of course :D

My life wouldn't be the same without it

I see all the hard work first hand that Foxy and Linz put in. Such a tremendous effort from them both.......thank you so very much:D

Sideburns said:
Happy Birthday Sheff-utd.co.uk

What a great site, I'm not really very well informed about football but I love this site and the great people on it and Sheff utd of course :D

My life wouldn't be the same without it

I see all the hard work first hand that Foxy and Linz put in. Such a tremendous effort from them both.......thank you so very much:D

Your not the only one on here :D

Well done Foxy and Linz on creating the frendliest forum on the net! best blades site going!!!!

well done guys!!!

you have done such a good job. The improvements that have been made since i joined are very good. Keep up the good work:)

shurrup thee ah was probably pissed up when ah posted that.......narrows it down dont it lol

Congrats Foxy and Linz, and to think 'they said it wouldn't last'. Without doubt the best blades forum in the world.

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday Dear Sheff-Utd.co.uk,
Happy Birthday To You!

Great little forum, I should post here more often,
Happy Birthday Sheff-Utd forums!

Back
Top Bottom