Player Suggestion Hamza Choudhury

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We aren’t making two signings. Wilder said foreign players won’t come and we only have 1 domestic loan.

So, I’m critical because I think it speaks to a lack of joined up thinking when looking at the squad. We’ve got loads of defensive midfielders - even if they aren’t good enough. We potentially have one slot, so we surely need to decide what we want from that option.

Anyway - it’s probably all moot anyway as I don’t think we will be signing anyone.
We don't have any defensive midfielders who are good at defending though, Norwood and Berge's best attributes are attacking and Ampadu is currently starting at center back

Available to go on loan if Leicester can get in another CM according to SSN.

Bumping this cos he’s exactly the type of player we need imho…

Newcastle couldn't afford the loan fee last season. Reportedly earns 65k a week.
I don't think Leicester will let him out.

Agree with the sentiment though. Would be perfect next to Norwood and the type of player we need to cover his flaws and give him the platform to do what he does best.

Changing subject, what’s going on at Leicester? Not made one signing

Maddison Schmeichel, Tielemens all rumoured to be leaving?

Can’t believe King Power have run out of money. Just seems a bit odd?

They're following up on our song and aiming to be champions of league 1 within the next 5 yrs.

Got Schmeical as my first choice keeperin FPL. Looks like he's off so tfr pre season already....

This would be a loan that would cause me to put my net worth on promotion, which is exactly why it won't happen

Fella on talksport a few days ago was suggesting they are right on the border of FFP. They have to get rid before they can bring anyone in.

He’s not in Leicester’s squad today. Just sayin’, like

I think they just have a massive wage bill and are pushing FFP perhaps because of it.

They have also put together an amazing training complex which can't have come cheap.

Still, nice situation to have if you need a bit of cash, Chelsea waving 70-80m at you for Fofana, Newcastle flashing 50m.your way for Maddison to name but two.

It's probably time to have Danny Ward and Iverson give it a go as well. At 35, not sure Schmeichel would have been justifying being one of their continued top earners.

That's a big blow

Watford probably securing top 2 with that

Keep Sarr and Dennis and it'll be the title

If they don't keep Sarr and Dennis they'll be nowhere near the title, regardless of how good Choudhury is.

Personally, I'm not sure how much of an impact Choudhury will have. He's played an average of 11 games per season over his career so far, a good chunk of which have been for Burton Albion.

If they don't keep Sarr and Dennis they'll be nowhere near the title, regardless of how good Choudhury is.

Personally, I'm not sure how much of an impact Choudhury will have. He's played an average of 11 games per season over his career so far, a good chunk of which have been for Burton Albion.
We were unlucky with the timing.

I’d be amazed if Sarr is wasting away in the Championship and there is enough interest in Dennis to avoid the same.

Play them in October and they’ll be nothing like.

We were unlucky with the timing.

I’d be amazed if Sarr is wasting away in the Championship and there is enough interest in Dennis to avoid the same.

Play them in October and they’ll be nothing like.

Sounds like Forest are after Dennis

Well after all they only signed 12 so far. Poor lads can hardly scramble a team together.

Remember though, they are NOT, I repeat NOT doing a Fulham 🤣
It reminds me of when Rodgers was at Liverpool and he said “we’re not going to do a Spurs”.

That's a big blow

Watford probably securing top 2 with that

Keep Sarr and Dennis and it'll be the title
The same piffle we heard last season about WBA. A player who’s made 45 league appearances in 5 seasons and only 16 appearances in the last 2, doesn’t secure a top two spot. At some points in his career he’s looked a good prospect, in others a total liability and he’s massively inconsistent.
He’s a sensible loan and it may pay of spectacularly but even if it did he’s not the type of player who secures a top spot. There entire season is all about their forwards because their defence is shite.

The same piffle we heard last season about WBA. A player who’s made 45 league appearances in 5 seasons and only 16 appearances in the last 2, doesn’t secure a top two spot.
At some points in his career he’s looked a good prospect, in others a total liability and he’s massively inconsistent.
So what about appearances. He's constantly been in a very good Leicester squad

Anyone should be able to look at his particular attributes and past performances and realise he'll be a very good player in the championship. There are barely any defensive mids with his capability at this level. Closest comparison that comes to mind would be Lerma last season

Watford need more than him judging by their early season performances. It's a good signing on the surface but you can't say it makes them certs for promotion. Derby failed to go up with Mount, Tomori and Wilson. Villa finished 5th with Grealish, McGinn and Abraham. There's more to it than just having a few players too good for the level

Watford have good players all across the pitch

Kamara and Sema are very good for example, yet most people probably don't give them a seconds thought

They've got about 5 good CBs so I'm not sure how their defence is shite

What could hinder them is adjusting to what the new manager wants

But on paper, currently, they're the strongest

Back
Top Bottom