Greetings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deepcar Blade

Reaction score
After much looking in, decided to dip my toes in and join the banter. After growing up in Woodseats most of my life I'm now exiled in Deepcar hence the user name.

Attended my first game vs Northampton in 1982 where we won 7-3. Season ticket for numerous seasons on the kop and fellow sufferer of the obligatory Wembley heartaches. Go to matches with Rusty View who posts on here and we have seemingly so far dodged "the fans you don't know lookalike thread". I think...

Anyway up the Blades!

After much looking in, decided to dip my toes in and join the banter. After growing up in Woodseats most of my life I'm now exiled in Deepcar hence the user name.

Attended my first game vs Northampton in 1982 where we won 7-3. Season ticket for numerous seasons on the kop and fellow sufferer of the obligatory Wembley heartaches. Go to matches with Rusty View who posts on here and we have seemingly so far dodged "the fans you don't know lookalike thread". I think...

Anyway up the Blades!
You must have done something really bad to be exiled to Deepcar.

Welcome to the forum :)

What a first game to choose! Night match as well. My teacher said to me the next day we should never let three in at home!

Back
Top Bottom