Greetings All!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SouthEssexBlade

...for wit and sage wisdom
Reaction score
Big hello from a Blade exiled in West Ham land! A Bladesman since forever (as you probably guessed by the Ava.)

It might be just old age but it has a similar feel now to those heady days of proper kit and footballers with a real haircut! Anyone else feel we're on the cusp of something a bit special??

Unfortunately, some of us are too young to remember anything but cold nights watching John Street being built as it was more bloody interesting than the football :D

Welcome to Sheff-Utd :) We're a relatively young bunch until Silverfox gets back off his holidays, he's one for reminiscing about the "good old days"!

I'll have to wait for His silver hirsuteness to return for a tear-wiping nostalgia fest. Until then I shall just enjoy a pastime all ages can enjoy.....

Let's all laugh at ******day....

welcome to the site! :)

Hope you stick around and enjoy!

Despite my relatively young age, i've seen plenty of the past and have to agree with you.

I do think we are in for something special over the next few years and hope people aren't spoilt by our recent success. Survival must obviously be the priority next year and I hope people remember that and don't get on their backs if we aren't taking the league by storm. Over the next few years I can see the club continuing to develop in stature both on and off the pitch.

Happenings like our recent promotion day don't come around very often and we shouldn't take them for granted!

I'm sure you'll find yourself in good company when Silverfox returns from Kos to reminise with you, he'll definately like your avatar anyway! :)

Welcome, it's nice to see another Blade who has fond memories of the days of Woodward, Currie, Colquhon and co. :)

Welocome to THE site, hope ya stick around I have memories of good and bad times - I'm just not that good at remembering which ones were which and dates they happened :D

Too much Alcohol & loud music :)

Hope ya stick around.

Welcome to the forum!

Hope to see you stick around:)

SouthEssexBlade said:
Big hello from a Blade exiled in West Ham land! A Bladesman since forever (as you probably guessed by the Ava.)

It might be just old age but it has a similar feel now to those heady days of proper kit and footballers with a real haircut! Anyone else feel we're on the cusp of something a bit special??

Welcome to the forum mate.

TC was my hero as a youngster as i stood on the kop with all my school mates.

I keep telling the young uns to enjoy this recent stuff.....it may not last as we all know.

:D

Come from away said:
I have been a Blades fan since the 50's but being lost in Canada for 30 yrs it's nice to find folkswith a keen interest. Love to listen and will get to join in when I finally see the Blades on telly. Cheers all.

Welcome to the forum :)

There's quite a few Blades exiles in Canada as far as I'm aware.

We'll be posting pictures of the friendlies and matches on the main site as well as our take on the match in an attempt to keep people as up to date as possible, both exiles and those unable to get tickets :)

I'm sure you remember some good times, but this is the best and most sustainable position the club has been in since I can remember, admittedly not too far back!

Keep spreading the gospel.

Come from away said:
I have been a Blades fan since the 50's but being lost in Canada for 30 yrs it's nice to find folkswith a keen interest. Love to listen and will get to join in when I finally see the Blades on telly. Cheers all.

Welcome to the forum my friend.

:)

Back
Top Bottom