Great to watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stockport Ram

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to say what a good watch it was last night.

Its always great when dirty Leeds are not just beaten but totally outplayed.

I was at Bramhall Lane to watch us self destruct earlier this season, but almost nick an undeserved draw before Carson decided to go walkabout at the end, and at the time I thought you were a tidy team but we gave it to you on a plate. Now I'm not so sure.

Pass and move, work so hard and intelligently for each other, do the simple things well and have unbreakable team spirit - Oh how I wish my beloved Rams were even half way there.

A special mention for Paul Coutts, whom NC bought for pennies and was good for us, but he's gone up a level now. Watching him last night made me realise for the umpteenth time that every team needs a Coutts.
Duffy may put the bullets in the gun for Sharp et al to fire, but Coutts manufactures both bullet and gun by knitting things together superbly.

If you carry on playing like that, I really hope you go up.

Hi all,

I just wanted to say what a good watch it was last night.

Its always great when dirty Leeds are not just beaten but totally outplayed.

I was at Bramhall Lane to watch us self destruct earlier this season, but almost nick an undeserved draw before Carson decided to go walkabout at the end, and at the time I thought you were a tidy team but we gave it to you on a plate. Now I'm not so sure.

Pass and move, work so hard and intelligently for each other, do the simple things well and have unbreakable team spirit - Oh how I wish my beloved Rams were even half way there.

A special mention for Paul Coutts, whom NC bought for pennies and was good for us, but he's gone up a level now. Watching him last night made me realise for the umpteenth time that every team needs a Coutts.
Duffy may put the bullets in the gun for Sharp et al to fire, but Coutts manufactures both bullet and gun by knitting things together superbly.

If you carry on playing like that, I really hope you go up.

Appreciate the kind words old boy! The division is starting to wake up to the fact we are a good side, much better than many gave us credit for pre season; well apart from Wolverhampton Wanderers that is!!

For what it's worth I reckon Rowett is an excellent manager, a good fit for you and will have you guys up there in the top six. Well done on winning the Brian Clough Trophy again by the way......

Appreciate the kind words old boy! The division is starting to wake up to the fact we are a good side, much better than many gave us credit for pre season; well apart from Wolverhampton Wanderers that is!!

For what it's worth I reckon Rowett is an excellent manager, a good fit for you and will have you guys up there in the top six. Well done on winning the Brian Clough Trophy again by the way......

Indeed. Imagine if they had ever have beaten us six-nil - they would have still been able to wave one hand at us in celebration.

We have a chance, but Gary is all about momentum.

If he can get that shower of shite called the Bluenoses into the top six, then surely there's room for our perennial bridesmaids??

(I was born in Birmingham, but escaped as an infant, thank God).

I certainly don't want to play your lot in the play offs - you play far too much decent football.

Nice OP, Stockport Ram. Thanks for the kind words.

It’s funny how nearly all the teams we’ve beaten this season have said, “we had an off day.” That’s a lot of off days. I wonder if there’s a common denominator.

A Leeds fan I know said before Friday’s game that they’d beat us if they turned up. I said, well that’s ok, we don’t usually let other teams turn up.

Good luck with the rest of the season. Except when you have another off day against us. :D

Back
Top Bottom