'Memries' Great last-minute goals

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nope. Last minute clip over the keeper at bdtbl during our relegation season. Peter Hetherston hit the woodwork at least 3 times during that game
I always forget he joined that season, thanks. Enjoyed the Bryson pen away at barnsley still though!!

If fans were allowed in then Egan’s winner against wolves in the prem would’ve been absolutely epic scenes.

Jamie Murphy taking on 4 gillingham players on the 125th anniversary was beautiful.

Personal favourite, Ndlovu against Leeds. That straight after Jags goal was the most explosive and exhilarating moment. What a ride that season was.

Kieron Freeman vs Northampton sticks out for me where we we all over them from the first minute and it took a botched clearance into their own defender that rebounded to him and he just smashed it as hard as he could to give us the win on a freezing cold afternoon.

Away at Southend in the fourth division, I can,t remember who scored it. late on in the season.

I remember a Tony philliskirk one v Barnsley away, I'd been slagging him off all game saying how crap he was then he scored the last min, inside I was jumping about but I made a point but not outwardly celebrating! 😂
Similar away at Huddersfield, Philliskirk comes on as sub to numerous WTFs, sarcastic 'oh great', shite, etc etc.........rifles one in top corner.

Currently tallying up the ones people repeat without reading the thread.

Current standings:

1st place - John Francis diving header v Brighton (Francis Joseph counts).

2nd - Asaba at West Brom with another diving header (Peschi counts for those who were frazzled and probably to this day think his shot went in).

3rd - Deano v Port Vale.

I reckon John Francis Joseph will win.

Michael Brown in the Triple Assault season away at Pompey if its not already been mentioned. Came back from 1-0 down against the eventual league champions.

Back
Top Bottom