'Memries' Great last-minute goals

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DifferentClass

Official Simpsons shitposter
Reaction score
As I said on the other thread, Warnock's sides were famous for late goals. One that stands out for me was Unsworth's last-minute winner against Hull in the 05/06 promotion season due to how significant it was.

More recently, EEL's winner against Bury (RIP) and Sharp's winner against Peterborough, both in the 100 point season.

As I said on the other thread, Warnock's sides were famous for late goals. One that stands out for me was Unsworth's last-minute winner against Hull in the 05/06 promotion season due to how significant it was.

More recently, EEL's winner against Bury (RIP) and Sharp's winner against Peterborough, both in the 100 point season.
Great memories

Maybe a forgotten one but Dave Kitson making it 2-2 at Doncaster after being 2-0 down. Limbs off the scale that day and the big ginger bastard taunting the chavs in their end was delightful.

must be something about late comebacks from 2 goals down vs Doncaster because we played another 2-2 vs them a couple of years earlier as well, Kozzy scored a last minute equaliser after Bogdanovic had made it 1-2 with about 2 minutes to go. I think Billy scored both their goals aswell!

Mrs called me a gobshite. Eldest daughter told me I scared her. My youngest looked at me in fear.

Fuck em all.
The long and the short and the tall ⚔

I've toned down my celebrations around my little one after she got scared earlier in the season (Burnley at home I think).

Can't wait for her to understand more so she can join me. Wears her kit when we're on the tele though so that's good.

Back
Top Bottom