Great Blades Moments in MS Paint

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nade

Reaction score
This is a thread where we can all get our creative juices flowing and make some lovely pictures of our memories watching THE MIGHTY BLADES.

To get us started, he's a picture I've made of what I believe to be my proudest moment following the Blades:

Santos_Blade.jpg

See what you can come up with!

I just realised I forgot to include the stripes in the West Brom shirt! Whoops!

This is a thread where we can all get our creative juices flowing and make some lovely pictures of our memories watching THE MIGHTY BLADES.

To get us started, he's a picture I've made of what I believe to be my proudest moment following the Blades:

Santos_Blade.jpg

Football League was on ITV in those day mate ;)

Santos_Blade.jpg

Well that's the Turner Prize sorted for this year. Magnificent.

Sister Wendy writes:

Nade's work is a tour de force of the post postmodern school of anti-ironic neo-authenticism encapsulating a superposition of the ruthless violent brutality of the adult world and the childlike innocence and exuberance and most importantly *dreams* of the playground footballer.

The hero is an assassin. The joy becomes agony. The dream is a nightmare.

It captures the fall from innocence like no other work of art since the Catcher in the Rye.

Sister Wendy writes:

Nade's work is a tour de force of the post postmodern school of anti-ironic neo-authenticism encapsulating a superposition of the ruthless violent brutality of the adult world and the childlike innocence and exuberance and most importantly *dreams* of the playground footballer.

The hero is an assassin. The joy becomes agony. The dream is a nightmare.

It captures the fall from innocence like no other work of art since the Catcher in the Rye.

Haha! That made me do a big lol.

Nice effort lads. I'm in the S24SU office today working hard but I might see if I can get up another one of those GOLDEN MOMENTS over the weekend

So good he posted it twice

Haha! That made me do a big lol.

Nice effort lads. I'm in the S24SU office today working hard but I might see if I can get up another one of those GOLDEN MOMENTS over the weekend

Brilliant thread.

Do you do requests? If so, I'd like to see Chris Morgan dealing with Carlos Tevez in the West Ham game in 2007 please, Nade.

Back
Top Bottom