Good Luck in the Playoffs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice one! We're going to need all the luck we can possibly get if we are to be promoted through the dreaded playoffs, oh, and some good displays will also help:)

If you play anywhere near as well as you did against us or Southampton then no one can handle you
That 'if' is a huge word, especially when the playoffs and us are concerned mate. I live more in hope than optimism and expectation anyway.

I know I speak for a lot of Spurs fans who grew a fondness for you after the cup games. Wish you really well in the playoffs and hope you take a big step back to where you belong. :)
I have to say that I think Tottenham made a lot of new friends in Sheffield this season.

The way everyone associated with your club conducted themselves was exemplary and in direct contrast to the miserable dummies and toys out of the pram mob from Southampton.

I now have respect for all things Tottenham that I never had before.

I have to say that I think Tottenham made a lot of new friends in Sheffield this season.

The way everyone associated with your club conducted themselves was exemplary and in direct contrast to the miserable dummies and toys out of the pram mob from Southampton.

Exactly.

Absolutely, could not have put it better myself. I thought I was too long in the tooth to change my ways. Thank goodness I'm not.

Cheers mate, kind words from a fellow fan, but we are coming for you in two seasons.;)

"Toys out of the pram mob"? You sort Swindle out, you'll be seeing more of this

Yes good luck from Sunderland fans too!
Whereabouts in Sunderland are you from ? I have family in Seaburn and have just acquired a house on Atkinson Rd. Used to love the Flying Boat ,Royal Marine now I think and The Grange.

Whereabouts in Sunderland are you from ? I have family in Seaburn and have just acquired a house on Atkinson Rd. Used to love the Flying Boat ,Royal Marine now I think and The Grange.

I live in North Yorkshire most of my life (i even have a Yorkshire accent) but im from near Durham originally. Dad is from Scotland but somehow got supporting Sunderland. The rest is history.

Glad I could bump this as the sentiment still remains from a couple of years ago.

Delighted you clinched promotion - and hope to see you back in the Premier League before too long!

Thanks! My brothers are Spurs so I'm looking forward to more United/Spurs matches.

(a repeat of 1993 would do me nicely :p)

Glad I could bump this as the sentiment still remains from a couple of years ago.

Delighted you clinched promotion - and hope to see you back in the Premier League before too long!

I like Spurs, proper club, proper tradition and run the right way. Love how your new ground is coming on. Be nice to see us run out there in a couple of years time.

Always had a soft spot for Spurs. Like em even more recently. Good Bloke for a manager and playing loads of young English players. A doing a great job with the two best ones Alli and Kane. Like Bladesway said proper tradition, run the right way!

Back
Top Bottom