Good evening all

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

West Mids Blade

Reaction score
Hi all, heres hoping for another 3 points tonight. It would appear I registered back in 2009 as west mids blade, but never seemed to be able to get past the wobbly image detector (perhaps I am a computer) so havent managed to post til tonight (a few pints of wainwrights did the trick). I dont really want to be west mids blade - is it possible to change a user name?? anyway, loving the upturn in form, even league one doesn't seem too bad when we're playing like this. trying hard now to cultivate a beard, wish I'd kept the movember hair now.

Hi all, heres hoping for another 3 points tonight. It would appear I registered back in 2009 as west mids blade, but never seemed to be able to get past the wobbly image detector (perhaps I am a computer) so havent managed to post til tonight (a few pints of wainwrights did the trick). I dont really want to be west mids blade - is it possible to change a user name?? anyway, loving the upturn in form, even league one doesn't seem too bad when we're playing like this. trying hard now to cultivate a beard, wish I'd kept the movember hair now.

I KNEW there were more of us down here...

I KNEW there were more of us down here...
Hi SOB, been enjoying your statistical nous for a while. have one daughter in Selly and one now in Weoley. Son in Harbourne now moved on - but none are interested in footy. so we're around abouts!

Back
Top Bottom