Goal Difference

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not causing an argument, just hoping that you are a bit more complimentary of our “spineless cunts” this week.

It's been discussed and discussed again a thousand times over, a number of the players lost their bottle and we paid the price. Nothing will change that however well they've played since.

Jesus Christ, you sound like a woman. I remember leaving the toilet seat up once about 10 years ago, I was told to put it down and did so ever since. If my girlfriend kept referring back to it and using as a method of point scoring she'd be my ex girlfriend now

It's been discussed and discussed again a thousand times over, a number of the players lost their bottle and we paid the price. Nothing will change that however well they've played since.

Jesus Christ, you sound like a woman. I remember leaving the toilet seat up once about 10 years ago, I was told to put it down and did so ever since. If my girlfriend kept referring back to it and using as a method of point scoring she'd be my ex girlfriend now

Do you want me to be your girlfriend? I’m confused.

At this rate we won't need goal difference :D but just in case it's now standing at +10 :D

Fake news. Girlfriends and wives always remember stuff that you said and did that pissed them off if it be two weeks or 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom