Outgoing? George Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Keep playing as he did yesterday and I'm sure he'll be rewarded with a new contract before long - same goes for a few others inc. Basham and Lundstram

Hopefully can ditch that “Outgoing’ tag. What a player!!

Keep playing as he did yesterday and I'm sure he'll be rewarded with a new contract before long - same goes for a few others inc. Basham and Lundstram

Classic motivational tool that will probably work wonders.

This season they're basically playing for the rest of their careers. Their next contract will make it.

Who are the legions of right wing backs in the top two tiers of English football better than George Baldock?
There's a few, but not that many. What they'd cost would eat up a large chunk of United's budget if not all of it.

Time for that new contract.

Terrific again yesterday. He's stepped up to the plate this season. He's one I had concerns about coming in to the Prem but he looks at ease. Love this new found drive & fight he's got about him. He was in our top 3 players yesterday for me - Fleck & Stevens the others. He may have even shaded man of the match (outside of VVD). Superb.

Going to bring this thread back up again... he was superb today & I really enjoyed his post match interview. Seems to be an intelligent, level headed & driven young man. He was streets ahead of Aurier the Spurs right back.
Spoke extremely well after the game too.

Such a shame we let him follow his dream and go to Celtic

And judging by some comments on here, some fans would have been quite happy to see him go for a cut price fee to Celtic...

Luckily CW isn't so daft and isn't running a charity shop.

Strong chance he's off to Olympiacos. Presume it will be picked up in the next few days.

Strong chance he's off to Olympiacos. Presume it will be picked up in the next few days.
Based on what G&J? All I've seen is nondescript twitter accounts making a link and then others copying it.
Have you heard something substantial?

If there was a time to sell him its now but we'd end up weaker so I'm happy for him to stay

If not Olympiakos then I'm not sure where

Back
Top Bottom