Gary Madine: Interesting fact?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FMBlade1

Reaction score
As we know, Madine moved from Bolton to Cardiff for £6 million last January, and we subsequently signed him, if only on loan.

Have we ever signed a player before who has had such a big financial behind him move before?

James Beattie is the only one I can think of who compares; he went from Southampton to Everton for the same amount before joining us later on.

UTB

Vauxhall Vivas where never produced in yellow

upload_2019-1-24_13-22-52.jpeg
images
images

Stop being angry all the time.

What part of my post made you think I was angry? o_O

I'd suggest it was more exasperation at another thread being created just to ask a question that could have just been posted on one of the many existing Madine threads.

"from between the pyramids appeared a green Vauxhall Viva"

is this a relic or a fake, we all know its clearly a fake, because they never made vauxhall vivas in green!

I’ll ask Pauline to confirm..

As we know, Madine moved from Bolton to Cardiff for £6 million last January, and we subsequently signed him, if only on loan.

Have we ever signed a player before who has had such a big financial behind him move before?

James Beattie is the only one I can think of who compares; he went from Southampton to Everton for the same amount before joining us later on.

UTB

How's the research going on the Unitedite civil servant you tried to start a hate campaign against?

How would Madine fare in a wrestling match with Ched?

Back
Top Bottom