Garth Crook's Team Of The Week

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bibbity bobbity boo

It's all a load of bollocks
Reaction score
JOC has made it in this week:

1566162888729.png

Jack O'Connell: This was a poor game of football as far as I was concerned. Sheffield United showed bags of energy and courage but they lacked quality. Oh how they could have done with former Blades hero Tony Currie.
Nevertheless, they won three valuable points against a woeful Crystal Palace. The star of the show for me was Jack O'Connell, who dealt with the aerial threat of Christian Benteke and the dazzling feet of Wilfried Zaha. There was nothing dazzling about Palace's performance unfortunately.
Did you know? O'Connell made more clearances (11) than any other player in the match against Crystal Palace.

Garth Crooks is a fucking idiot who knows next to nothing about football
LOL

Some fuckers gona come in with a bid again for this Lad if he carries on , love him , nice Lad too , not a big head just a great player !

The bloke is so illogical in his contrary and ridiculous arguments they are laughable.
Pundit: Who do you think will win the League?
Garth: Man Utd - they are playing unbelivable.
Pundit: But they're 10 points behind City with 3 games left. They can't win the League.
Garth: Let me say this. If they gave you an extra point for being the best team on the day Man Utd would get those 10 points.
Pundit: But they don't. So who is going to win the League?
Garth: Yes, yes, yes. But if they did then Man Utd would walk it without a shadow of a doubt.
Pundit: OK. But who will win it, Garth?
Garth: Trevor, as I've said, the proof is in the pudding. It's Man Utd's to lose. That may sound controversial but mark my words.
Pundit: Fucking Hell...

JOC has made it in this week:

View attachment 60037

Jack O'Connell: This was a poor game of football as far as I was concerned. Sheffield United showed bags of energy and courage but they lacked quality. Oh how they could have done with former Blades hero Tony Currie.
Nevertheless, they won three valuable points against a woeful Crystal Palace. The star of the show for me was Jack O'Connell, who dealt with the aerial threat of Christian Benteke and the dazzling feet of Wilfried Zaha. There was nothing dazzling about Palace's performance unfortunately.
Did you know? O'Connell made more clearances (11) than any other player in the match against Crystal Palace.

You mean to tell me that shithouse pub league twat Kevin De Bruyne got selected in midfield ahead Lord Lundstram? FFS not only did he not score his team didn’t even win!

Does the dream team of Garth Crooks and Steve Clarridge continue to steal the show on Final Score nowadays?

Don't see how he can claim it was. Apoor game and we lack quality. Look at the pass from Norwood. Look at the chance created by Lundstram. Look at the movement and interplay on the goal.

He's clueless. Basically, anyone who scores is in.

Jack wasn't even the best defender in our team. Baldock was excellent both ways. Zaha never got past him once. But he probably saw the goal, so O'Connell involved so gave it to him.

He really has no idea.

I keep saying it, let’s keep it on the down low, dopey lazy journalism from a dopey lazy ex pro..

But, it’s at least some recognition..

Only ever heard of 2 people called Garth and they are both fuckwits.. this lad and the one from waynes world!

Back
Top Bottom