GAME OVER

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That’s the horrible thing about the play-offs - it’s probably better in every way possible to just scrape in to them.

Statistically 3rd in this league wins the playoffs more than 4th-6th. Not saying we will/would win them this time, but it's a myth that 3rd place is somehow disadvantaged by missing out on automatic promotion.

Sadly I agree with Peter.
I can't see Leeds throwing it away now. Obviously I'd love to be wrong. I have no faith whatsoever of us beating anyone over 2 legs at the moment. We seem to have hit the wall.
The worst thing is that if we don't make it this time I think we'll be done for years to come. Wilder will go and the owners will be left squabbling over a broken toy. Not blaming anyone. Just being realistic.
Deary me its no wonder bramall lane is so quiet with all this manic depression just bubbling inches below the surface.
All you hear is the nay sayers telling every one around them of the impending doom mumbling doubt into all. It carries on to the pitch as the players can feel the intense lack of faith as it oozes out of the doubting thomases we have in abundance. Its why we will allways struggle . Bad vibes from our own version of ultras . The ultra negatives

Deary me its no wonder bramall lane is so quiet with all this manic depression just bubbling inches below the surface.
All you hear is the nay sayers telling every one around them of the impending doom mumbling doubt into all. It carries on to the pitch as the players can feel the intense lack of faith as it oozes out of the doubting thomases we have in abundance. Its why we will allways struggle . Bad vibes from our own version of ultras . The ultra negatives
That can't be right.
Even though pretty much every pro-manager in the world proclaims the power of support from the stands - the 3 donkey riders of the apocalypse can't accept that negativity from the stands can have any effect whatsoever :(

That can't be right.
Even though pretty much every pro-manager in the world proclaims the power of support from the stands - the 3 donkey riders of the apocalypse can't accept that negativity from the stands can have any effect whatsoever :(

Strangely, the "our fans are shit" brigade don't have a problem with stuff like this.

That can't be right.
So you don't think opposing players don't know when a crowds gone quiet......
All you here is that low mumbling . It's going to go wrong . I tell you

Sadly I agree with Peter.
I can't see Leeds throwing it away now. Obviously I'd love to be wrong. I have no faith whatsoever of us beating anyone over 2 legs at the moment. We seem to have hit the wall.
Spot on . Can see you've got your finger on the pulse. Blades totally shot now
When you say we've hit the wall is that a euphemism for mcgoldrick hitting the back of the net 3 times since you wrote ir

Top thread. Does OP still have that quote from Pinchy as his signature? Bit cringey considering some of his own predictions this season...

Deary me.

A lot of you should know better by now.

You'd think we were already promoted by how people are carrying on.

I think a lot of you need to calm down a bit and keep your mouths shut until we've played Ipswich.

If Leeds can lose against 10 man Wigan and Brentford then we can quite easily lose against Ipswich and Stoke.

It's not over until it's over.

Deary me.

I think a lot of you need to calm down a bit and keep your mouths shut until we've played Ipswich.

If Leeds can lose against 10 man Wigan and Brentford then we can quite easily lose against Ipswich and Stoke.

Maybe you should have kept your mouth shut rather than create the thread?

Genuine question........

Deary me.

Behave yourself, you sound a bigger dick than normal. Back the team

Looks like a slow decline into mid table was bang on the money.

Deary me.

Not counting any chickens but you've had an absolute mare all season.

He's downed his game over the last few weeks as well. Hard to believe isn't it?

He can post what he likes, of course. I just think it's a bit embarrassing to be gloating over something Pinchy said years ago when his own predictions this season have been even worse.

He can post what he likes, of course. I just think it's a bit embarrassing to be gloating over something Pinchy said years ago when his own predictions this season have been even worse.

They haven't been worse though have they?

I predicted us to finish 10th this season and we're either going to finish 2nd or 3rd.

Nowhere near as bad as predicting David Weir to get us automatic promotion.

I predicted us to finish 10th this season and we're either going to finish 2nd or 3rd.

The quote says Weir would finish top two. And he did.

I wouldn’t want to live on the difference, but if you don’t think it’s petty then swing away.

I wouldn’t want to live on the difference, but if you don’t think it’s petty then swing away.

I'm very tired and very hungover after a fantastic bank holiday weekend.

Do you really think I give a shit about some prediction a bloke made on the internet five years ago?

Don't bother replying, I won't see it.

Deary me.

You know something not admitting you were wrong is one of the worse traits someone can have. You and some of your ilk have had a nightmare immediately after the Millwall game! And now your post comes across as I could still be right and then I will tell you all! It’s like you actually want your predictions to come true just to be somehow proved right.

You know what fella you and some of the other idiots who had similar views to you are a disgrace and will be the ones going mad if we go up and lose a few. You will be the once’s who turn the club toxic if it doesn’t go out way. You cannot even bring yourself to praise the team in your post.

You know something I don’t give a shit what happens from now on this team and this manager deserve nothing but praise yet there will always be people like you who like to go against the grain with a look at me look at me post.

What a team we have and what a manger we have UTB!

I'm very tired and very hungover after a fantastic bank holiday weekend.

Do you really think I give a shit about some prediction a bloke made on the internet five years ago?

Don't bother replying, I won't see it.

Bless your tiny heart.

Wigan and Brentford beat leeds so what, that was leeds .It has no bearing on what will happen between Ipswich and the Blades.We have the confidence and backbone leeds lack.
leeds looked a broken team against Wigan and more so against Brentford.

Back
Top Bottom