Front 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fear not mon brave. It's just a dick waving competition with no basis in fact.

I do seem to be in a minority for being bothered about this on here don't I? Not sure you're right about "no basis in fact" these two have been leaking accurate team sheet info all season, could be a factor in whether we stay up.

I do seem to be in a minority for being bothered about this on here don't I? Not sure you're right about "no basis in fact" these two have been leaking accurate team sheet info all season, could be a factor in whether we stay up.

You are not on your own, pal. I think it's bang out of order. What are they gonna think when their 'leak' is handed his P45.
I too am privy to the team news in advance, but would never post it on an open forum. Some folk just can't hold their own piss.

You are not on your own, pal. I think it's bang out of order. What are they gonna think when their 'leak' is handed his P45.
I too am privy to the team news in advance, but would never post it on an open forum. Some folk just can't hold their own piss.

He seems very cocky about it all and how untouchable his friend is ..

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/kevin-mcdonald.69155/page-2#post-1920924

" a good friend of mine who's very involved in the club "

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/kevin-mcdonald.69155/page-3#post-1921205

"Mad isn’t it that a Sheffielder knows another Sheffielder who happens to work at a Sheffield football club. Crazy."

I’ve heard all the Premier League scouting networks have people stalking opposition fan forums before a game trying to get a nugget of rumoured team news 😂🤣🤣

You're really not very in touch, it has been mentioned as being a concern at quite a few high level clubs this sort of thing.

Don't see why it needs posting on a thread to be honest.

It will end up with the leak stopping then we won't even get it in the shoutbox.

Don't see why it needs posting on a thread to be honest.

It will end up with the leak stopping then we won't even get it in the shoutbox.
Why does anything need to happen ever?

OK, well I've banged on about it enough there doesn't seem to be as much of a groundswell of opinion on here as I'd have thought so gonna leave it at that.

Might come back on and bump this thread to complain about it at the end of the season if I feel it's been a factor.

Why does anything need to happen ever?

But it is decidedly unnecessary IMO.

You must know that every time you post a thread, you increase the chances of the leak stopping, and those responsible facing consequences. This forum is widely read.

It's not like there's a massive clamour to know the team news 2 days before. It's interesting, but the shoutbox suffices and we'll lose that potentially.

And in this instance, it's genuinely game changing team news, if anyone from Arsenal was to report it/act on it.

You’re not in a minority.

Winco, much as I admire your devotion to the cause, and good intentions, I really think you are worrying about nothing.
In any event, all Managers should prepare for alternative team selections and tactics by the opposition, and if necessary tweak his own tactics when the team sheets are exchanged before the game.
To be honest, if Chris Wilder was setting up his team, and and tactics, in accordance with random bits of ITK info on a message board from fans, I would be very concerned that he had lost the plot.

As I said on the other thread, I’m sure I read some ‘ITK’ team news a few days before Watford away, that turned out to be bollocks anyway. Be surprised if this isn’t too.

But it is decidedly unnecessary IMO.

You must know that every time you post a thread, you increase the chances of the leak stopping, and those responsible facing consequences. This forum is widely read.

It's not like there's a massive clamour to know the team news 2 days before. It's interesting, but the shoutbox suffices and we'll lose that potentially.

And in this instance, it's genuinely game changing team news, if anyone from Arsenal was to report it/act on it.

Do you seriously think Emery is going to change his team based on a post on this forum?

Some people take this place far too seriously! 😂

McBurnie and moose are totally different types of player, it is obvious that knowledge of having to play against one rather than the other is a distinct advantage. The premiership is a game of fine margins, why give the opposition any opportunity to prepare better is beyond me.

Flat three in midfield and they'll see fuck all of it.

McGoldrick does need to be there though if we persist with it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom