Front 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Akinbiyi

Banned
Reaction score
Let’s just say those of you who want a change up will be getting your wish on Monday

🇮🇪 x 🇫🇷

Suffice to say, imo, unless we release the shackles of the midfield defensively, or start playing a ‘10’ just behind them we will continue to struggle to give them enough service. Regardless of the front 2 selected.

But here’s hoping we find the deadly partnership we’ve been longing for, one things for sure - they are there to be got at defensively.

Team confirmed for Monday

Same team as last time...... With Mcgoldrick and mousette up front ... Has been confirmed tonight..... Seems like a attacking line to me

• Banned
Team confirmed for Monday

Same team as last time...... With Mcgoldrick and mousette up front ... Has been confirmed tonight..... Seems like a attacking line to me
That’s sort of what I’ve implied in the OP, dude

How does it seem attacking, it’s just a different front 2.

That’s sort of what I’ve implied in the OP, dude

How does it seem attacking, it’s just a different front 2.

McGoldrick is basically a 10, so hopefully him dropping back and linking will invite Fleck to have more runs and generally give us the available passes to get further up the pitch.

Why would anyone want to name the team early? Serious question. I’m talking about the management team and/or someone who has heard something? Can it ever be advantageous to US letting the opposition know our team early?
It’s a talking point, it’s neither advantageous nor disvantageous

McGoldrick is basically a 10, so hopefully him dropping back and linking will invite Fleck to have more runs and generally give us the available passes to get further up the pitch.

Another fallacy. McGoldrick was bought as a striker and has yet to play any role other than this.

Sharp and A.N.OTHER , has it should be every match . 🎩
Bang on. I still can’t believe he hasn’t started one game yet, our only out and out goal scorer and he’s on the bench, I can’t fathom it.

To put it another way, if we don’t score enough goals we could struggle and I still see Billy as the man to do it, no one has proved otherwise as of yet.

I’m not hanging all our other strikers out to dry but until they start putting the bag of air into the onion bag or start forming some kind of partnerships then the other strikers must get a chance before it’s too late, we need to find our best partnership, something which hasn’t happened as of yet and it’s no coincidence that Billy has been on the bench in this early spell of football in the upper echelons of the footballing pyramid. It’s not too late to get Billy back in the starting xi.

The service into the strikers hasn’t been the best at times but a striker sometimes has to make his own service and also take that one and only chance in a game of very limited chances, again, I still see Billy as this player.

I”m a big supporter of Sharp, but I don’t have a problem with him coming on second half, once the opposition have tired a bit.

Just bring him on after 60 minutes, at the very latest, to give him a chance of making an impression. The Moose will be blowing out of his arse by then anyway ;)

Bang on. I still can’t believe he hasn’t started one game yet, our only out and out goal scorer and he’s on the bench, I can’t fathom it.

To put it another way, if we don’t score enough goals we could struggle and I still see Billy as the man to do it, no one has proved otherwise as of yet.

I’m not hanging all our other strikers out to dry but until they start putting the bag of air into the onion bag or start forming some kind of partnerships then the other strikers must get a chance before it’s too late, we need to find our best partnership, something which hasn’t happened as of yet and it’s no coincidence that Billy has been on the bench in this early spell of football in the upper echelons of the footballing pyramid. It’s not too late to get Billy back in the starting xi.

The service into the strikers hasn’t been the best at times but a striker sometimes has to make his own service and also take that one and only chance in a game of very limited chances, again, I still see Billy as this player.
I’d agree Billy not starting so far is becoming a bit ridiculous but I think the service ‘not being the best’ is an understatement. It’s been woeful for the most part.

I”m a big supporter of Sharp, but I don’t have a problem with him coming on second half, once the opposition have tired a bit.

Just bring him on after 60 minutes, at the very latest, to give him a chance of making an impression. The Moose will be blowing out of his arse by then anyway ;)
I wouldn’t be too fussed with him being a sub either and coming on after an hour if the other forwards were scoring goals but for me, as it stands, they aren’t doing enough to keep him out of the side.

I’d agree Billy not starting so far is becoming a bit ridiculous but I think the service ‘not being the best’ is an understatement. It’s been woeful for the most part.
I think we need to ditch the flat 3 in midfield and go back to our tried and tested formula, something that’s got us into this great position and something that surely needs using again? I think this could help the service in bundles. It’s a fine line to get the balance right but I think it will be worth it in the end.

We have missed some great chances this season though so I disagree that it’s been woeful for the most part.

Why would anyone want to name the team early? Serious question. I’m talking about the management team and/or someone who has heard something? Can it ever be advantageous to US letting the opposition know our team early?

Attention seeking cunts basically - I have reported it to the club as well

Another fallacy. McGoldrick was bought as a striker and has yet to play any role other than this.

Wigan at home last season. Behind Sharp and Clarke.

And plenty of times he's dropped back into a deeper position when Duffy got subbed.

Also I put "basically a 10” not "is a 10”, as in he possesses a lot of the attributes to play deeper.

Considerably less sad than you and what you are doing for a bit of attention on here I'd say 🤣
If I was doing it for attention wouldn’t I just make a thread every week you weirdo? 😂

Oh no, please don’t tell ‘the club’

Back
Top Bottom