Friday is huge......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I will be reasonably happy with a draw but its on Sky, on a Friday night, pubs all over the country watching, a typical United performance is high on the agenda for me, plus several pints of moonshine in the Loyal Trooper, realky looking forward to it.

Friday night will be a good pointer.win there and top 2 will look not too ridiculous a target.even with 32 games to go

Should be a good game. Can’t see why we can’t get some at’ out of it.

No, it was Tracey
Tracey was also penalised for handling the ball out of his area, when he clearly did not.

They then went on to score from a twice taken free kick.

(at least I think it was that game and not the 4-3 defeat that we would have won with ten more minutes to play)

Mel Rees injury them winning the league game was the worst. Never heard any away fans as loud. Sounded like the stand was going to break. Not relevant but a bad memory i needed to purge :)

I can't believe tickets are still available for this game. 140 left for general sale today and they've still not gone!

I know tickets are expensive but this could be a memorable game. If it's anything like the Wednesday game it'll be money very well spent.

I can't wait for it. Great occasion, a game that epitomises why we wanted to be back in this league. And as I was before the derby, I'm confident. I know we'll turn up and have a go. It's the sort of game that suits our squad - our combination of aggression and composure is perfect for highly charged occasions like this.

Is it just me who sees this as just another game? I don't know if hating Leeds is an older generation thing. Does someone want to shed some light on the matter?

On Friday it is one of our biggest away fixtures on live TV.

I will be at my mother in law as 80th in the wilds of Derbyshire at at pub with no Wi-Fi

Yay! :(

Huge, huge game. I was amazed there were tickets left when I got mine, and so happy to be going. Win and we go top (albeit probably only overnight). Regardless we're guaranteed to be top 3 after all but a 3rd of the season is gone.

I was at the 0-4 in 2005, and it ranks second only to wins at the sty in my personal ranking of away matches. IF we beat them on Friday, nobody (apart from the deluded massives) can say that we aren't genuine promotion contenders. It would be an enormous result, and would be a real statement of quality and ambition.

As far as the match goes it's hard to call. We're good enough to beat anyone in this league if we play well, but they have quality throughout and if they're on form it will be a hell of a test. That said, if they play like they did at the sty we could potentially batter them.

I'm going to be brave and stick with the prediction I made to my Forest-supporting mate on saturday evening. 1-3 win for the Blades. Coutts and Sharp x2 to score for us.

I'm hoping for a 2005 rather than a 1990 result mesen

pommpey

Missed that but was there for the 1-1 (promotion season?) Kabba’s superb finish. Remember it well. Finish only bettered by the atmosphere of what seemed like 300 Blades but sounded like 3,000.

Win and we’re top of the league. Even if it’s only for 24 hours, I think I might just have taken that after 14 games in a league where our pub league players are not good enough to compete in...

That's what she said.

Friday is what I call my penis.

Used to HATE Leeds More than the pigs
Couldn't care less now

we should be looking for a win, end of.
they can beat anyone on their day, we can beat everyone anyday
stay positive, they will be scared of this game more than us.

Leeds play tomorrow at Leicester some injuries and extra time will do.
Now I didn't know that !! Depends what team Leeds pick tomorrow of course - but if we can get our noses in front we might be able to see the game out a bit easier and/or pick them off on the break. Put it this way - I would not fancy playing us after we've had an extra 3 days rest that's for sure !!

Back
Top Bottom