Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well out of form. It's Baldocks shirt now.

Nearly cleared it for them on that 2nd goal.

Was probably the poorest I’ve ever seen him today. Give Baldock a go, although I feel we lose a lot going forward without Freeman.

The biggest annoyance for me recently is Fleck. Such a great player but you can’t argue with his stats this season in comparison to recent seasons. Not sure what the issue is, maybe the emphasis on giving Norwood the ball?

What the fuck's it going to take for Wilder to even sub him, let alone drop him?

Maybe the 'numbers' show he's doing this and that in the same way at the same speed and so on.... it's probably the usual explanation.

Identifying when a player needs 'rotating' is key. Won't always get it right but Wilder has to start taking such decisions.

Cross along the floor into the box from their right, none of their players near it, literally no danger at all. It’s come to Freeman who lets it run across his body, lets it run straight to their player who was just having a wander in from left who not only gets it but has a shot. Up their with the worse defending I’ve ever seen

Fleck was no better today.

I think Fleck & Norwood just don't gell in the same way that Fleck & Coutts do, & that Fleck is partially sacrificed to allow Norwood to fit into the formation that Wilder & Knill want. It will be interesting to see what happens when Coutts is fit enough to start games.

I agree with everyone, not only was Freeman well under par today, so were too many others. We take the lead, take off a striker, put on another defender and concede a goal, FFS!

Freeman has been gash since the last international break and is getting steadily worse each game

I don't know if he knows you are actually allowed to try and stop the opposition from crossing and shooting but it doesn't look like it

Was probably the poorest I’ve ever seen him today. Give Baldock a go, although I feel we lose a lot going forward without Freeman.

The biggest annoyance for me recently is Fleck. Such a great player but you can’t argue with his stats this season in comparison to recent seasons. Not sure what the issue is, maybe the emphasis on giving Norwood the ball?

I can't absolve Fleck of all blame, cos he's been off the boil, but, whisper it, his current partner is nowhere near as good as the man just coming back to fitness. A fully fit Coutts, if we can dream of such a thing, should see a marked improvement in John Fleck.

I can't absolve Fleck of all blame, cos he's been off the boil, but, whisper it, his current partner is nowhere near as good as the man just coming back to fitness. A fully fit Coutts, if we can dream of such a thing, should see a marked improvement in John Fleck.
And what happens to norwood ? Who has been our best player this season. Disagree with you about him being nowhere near as good as well by the way

Its Baldock’s shirt by a country mile now

Should've been for weeks but unfortunately for us Wilder helped Wednesday out by starting Freeman against them and generally needs players to well and truly prove they're in terrible form and cost us a good few points before dropping them.

And what happens to norwood ? Who has been our best player this season. Disagree with you about him being nowhere near as good as well by the way

Once Coutts is fully fit (and that may be a way off, I grant you), I would drop Norwood. Certainly on current form. If he plays like he did up to and including the Villa game more regularly, than fair enough. But since then he's had more bad games that good and doesn't keep us ticking over like Coutts does. And today he a complete liability in a way I don't remember Coutts being since Wilder took over.

When Freeman is on his game he's the better player for me, but I do like Baldock. Freeman isn't on his game though and Baldock surely has to start.

Back
Top Bottom