Free agents

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidblade

Reaction score
i wonder if there are any out there that could add that bit of quality that we need

There's always that lad who should be on his way to Russia this summer, if only the Italian qualifying campaign hadn't gone the same way as his career

Could do with a keeper for the next 3 games unless Blackman is fit

i wonder if there are any out there that could add that bit of quality that we need
The quality you talk about costs millions ,
What's the panic we have just lost to the most outstanding championship team in years ,put it to bed learn from it and move on.We are still in the hunt for the play offs

As could Leonard, heard Song is training with Arsenal. and even without a contract now, id presume he would command £15k-£10k?

It would never happen, wages would be astronomical - it was more tongue in cheek than anything

I don’t see what positions we need to strengthen in. Could say all but picking freebies up in Feb is hardly going to be a long term solution..

Feel free to look though, surprised to see Mark Davies is still unattached also only 29! See Jay Spearing only joined Blackpool in October too!

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/vertragslosespieler

Slim pickings on that list... If we got desperate I'd consider Jan Kirchoff or Anthony Stokes. Both could potentially be good if someone took a punt but Kirchoff was crocked last I heard and Stokes got kicked out of hibs for a bad attitude. Neither sound the slightest bit like Wilder players.

Philip Wollscheid is interesting. Tall CB, played to a decent standard with Stoke & Leverkusen. Worrying that he's got released by Metz though.

Not going to happen is it? Very little available out there, no budget for it, a number of new players needing time to settle-in etc.

Philip Wollscheid is interesting. Tall CB, played to a decent standard with Stoke & Leverkusen. Worrying that he's got released by Metz though.
Metz are 6 points adrift at the bottom of Ligue 1, and he couldn't get in their B team. Also heard him described as "similar in style to Mertesacker". Apart from that - ideal.
#gerrimsignedchris

Metz are 6 points adrift at the bottom of Ligue 1, and he couldn't get in their B team. Also heard him described as "similar in style to Mertesacker". Apart from that - ideal.
#gerrimsignedchris

I wasn't saying sign him up, I was commenting that it was interesting that he was currently on the released list. :)

Antonio Cassano is willing to play for free.......

He is also willing to play without a football kit.......

nintchdbpict000269954640.jpg

By the way, for gods sake, don't let LYDON see the picture above, we'll never hear the end of it.............;)

Back
Top Bottom