Forum Football (4, 5, 6 or 7-a-side) - Sunday 24th March

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will you be playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For any new members, we try and get a game of football on every week - as long as we can get a minimum of 8 people confirming for definite by early Saturday evening, the game goes ahead.

It's a friendly kick around for a couple of hours open to anyone who wants to turn up, regardless of skill, age or fitness... do feel free to bring a mate. The main aim is to have a laugh.

Venue: Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Road, S2 2RU

Time: 10:00 Sunday

Cost: The cost of the pitch (at the moment £39.00) is shared equally between players - between £2 - £3 each depending on how many turn up - UPDATE: Will be cheaper if poss, as we've occasionally managed to bag the pitch at £20.00

What you need: Trainers, moulded or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional.

Please yey or nay in the poll above... you can change your vote if your availability changes

I've put some go faster stripes on my boots. Tipex FTW!

I make it 10 confirmed? Probably need a couple more to be save??

It’s realistically 8. Not wanting to upset anyone but 80% of the time, Romps +1 doesn’t turn up and due to his commitments Romp himself has to disappear just after 11am. Bear this in mind when we decide to call it off/on

No more from me, just the +1, could do with calling it either way tonight.

I’m up before 9 anyways so will logon in the morning to see where we’re at; all 3 of us will turn up 100% if necessary

I'm still unsure as to if we're playing or not. There are 5 shots of tequila on the table in front of me.... Should I drink them or not?

Sounds about on to me, but then I'm 130miles away and not playing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom