[ON] Forum Football (4, 5, 6 or 7-a-side) - Sunday 23 June

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will you be playing?

• Total voters

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For any new members, we try and get a game of football on every week - as long as we can get a minimum of 8 people confirming for definite by early Saturday evening, the game goes ahead.

It's a friendly kick around for a couple of hours open to anyone who wants to turn up, regardless of skill, age or fitness... do feel free to bring a mate. The main aim is to have a laugh.

Venue: Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Road, S2 2RU

Time: 10:00 Sunday

Cost: The cost of the pitch (at the moment £39.00) is shared equally between players - between £2 - £3 each depending on how many turn up - UPDATE: Will be cheaper if poss, as we've occasionally managed to bag the pitch at £20.00

What you need: Trainers, moulded or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional.

Please yey or nay in the poll above... you can change your vote if your availability changes

Down as a maybe at the moment.
Possibly in Sheffield on Sunday. If so, will change it to a yes.

Weren't we up to 11 attending at one point yesterday??

Could do with 1 more at least to make it even stevens.

I'll ask around.

12 now then!

I could enquire about the 7's pitch and if it's available push for a couple more? 🤔

It's been available fairly regularly recently... Depends on numbers though really... I'm happy to play on bigger pitch if we have enough.

It's been available fairly regularly recently... Depends on numbers though really... I'm happy to play on bigger pitch if we have enough.

Well, it's 6 a side at the moment which is fine, if a couple more vote in I'll give them a call.

I've got a possible +1 but might not be able to confirm til the morning

Well, it's 6 a side at the moment which is fine, if a couple more vote in I'll give them a call.

Just checked online... It's available.

Back
Top Bottom