Forum Football (4, 5, 6 or 7-a-side) - Sunday 20th October

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will you be playing?

• Total voters
Weve already tried the poll for forum footy, and all that happened was the limited pool of players got watered down over the options.

I dunno what puts people off - I think people generally would rather get rat-arsed on a saturday evening 😕

Being old and shit, and having biscuit knees puts me off.....................

I'm just speaking with Foxy to get it organised better. At the moment we are sticking to a Sunday. Could everyone who is interested (not just this week, but potentially future weeks) please send your number to either Foxy or myself. We will add you to our WhatsApp group and do it all on there from now on.

Once we have everyone's numbers, I'll ask everyone about this coming Sunday (27th) in WhatsApp.

Personally I'd be open to other times depending on the day/time. For example if we moved it to a Monday evening I could name 2 extra players that would come most weeks without having to ask around.

"Sunday morning" is the 1 thing that stops everyone I knew being interested, but that's partly due to everyone I know working in bars/clubs and obviously working late Saturday night

I haven't attended for months now - mostly because the weekends are Blades fueled booze-athons 🤣

An evening arrangement would be great!

Back
Top Bottom