[ON] Forum Football (4, 5, 6 or 7 a side) - Sunday 17th Feb

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will you be playing?

• Total voters

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For any new members, we try and get a game of football on every week - as long as we can get a minimum of 8 people confirming for definite by early Saturday evening, the game goes ahead.

It's a friendly kick around for a couple of hours open to anyone who wants to turn up, regardless of skill, age or fitness... do feel free to bring a mate. The main aim is to have a laugh.

Venue: Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Road, S2 2RU

Time: 10:00 Sunday

Cost: The cost of the pitch (at the moment £39.00) is shared equally between players - between £2 - £3 each depending on how many turn up - UPDATE: Will be cheaper if poss, as we've occasionally managed to bag the pitch at £20.00

What you need: Trainers, moulded or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional.

Please yey or nay in the poll above... you can change your vote if your availability changes

SteveBlade can I bring Ash as "my" +1?

That way, it looks like you have no mates, and we can all point and laugh.

Do it, never liked him anyway...

Still 50/50 for me at the moment anyway, will know for sure a bit later on in the week.

Do we wait for people to vote who aren’t going to turn up anyway, or do we start getting in the +1s who don’t let us down who aren’t forum members ? :)

• Admin
Do we wait for people to vote who aren’t going to turn up anyway, or do we start getting in the +1s who don’t let us down who aren’t forum members ? :)
always start +1s early... Worst that can happen is we need a big pitch

I can ask about, if that's OK with you lot?

Looking good :)

Aye I'm out. Chris who usually comes with me fancies a game though so I'll just vote on his behalf.

Who is it who can get cheap pitch? :)

11 confirmed? Is it worth asking around for a couple more +1s?

Back
Top Bottom