Football with no play-acting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was a slight exaggeration I grant you, but in other circumstances that’s the kind of thing that can be given as a penalty or a card. One thing it wasn’t was a foul by Norwood.

I agree, shocking decision with the ref just feet away.

He spotted Norwood's intention to foul him and went down protectively. Good spot by the ref.
Isn’t that called diving? At least have the decency to take the hit before hitting the deck.

He spotted Norwood's intention to foul him and went down protectively. Good spot by the ref.

I agree. Norwood had a very dismissive demeanor about him and significant facial stubble showing.

Good job we were playing Wolves because he could have completely finished the careers of some of the Arsenal players with a look like that.

Back to his best again, tonight.

UTB

Yes, today and Burnley, played as it should be. It's what people want, not the squealing and rolling about.
Well done all concerned, lets hope some other teams are shamed into a better way of playing too.

Last edited:
Good point - Nuno is a superb coach and I love how Wolves play. But we did a number on them today, how we dealt with Adama was craaaaazy.

Bare in mind this is a player Pep and co haven't been able to keep quiet.

Good point - Nuno is a superb coach and I love how Wolves play. But we did a number on them today, how we dealt with Adama was craaaaazy.

Bare in mind this is a player Pep and co haven't been able to keep quiet.

We did to Traore exactly what we did to Zaha at the start of the season. Put two to three players on him and force him out of the game.

Once he did his shoulder I think he started to struggle anyway.

Back
Top Bottom