Football Heaven

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tony

"Eacha heart out ya bums"
Reaction score
Have to admit I'm missing this programme. Listening to the amateurish Radio Leeds crap ( BBC Radio Yorkshire my arse ) that's in it's place makes me realise R/S, Tubby Foster and the awful screaching Bucket Measures apart, is pretty good. Usually isolated to the kitchen with my tea to listen and able to scream, swear and murder some of the contributers is a joy.
Pitsmoor Pillock - " Get off you fucking idiot"
Parkgate Owl - " Fuck off you poncy know it all, go watch Toytowners where you come from"
Brian, the idiot Blade - "Go do something more valuable than trying to wind everybody up with your ususal crap"
The old geezers who should be in bed with a cup of Horlicks not boring everybody shitless.
Then there's Ken, Brian The Fandabadozie Miller, The Owls fan who comes on and talks sense " there is one can't remember his name but he's good", Positive Blade and Elvis the Owls fan.

Hate now having to have tea in the lounge ( back room ). Don't know why they can't have on just once a week>

Rant over.

Listening to the amateurish Radio Leeds crap ( BBC Radio Yorkshire my arse). I couldn’t agree more, it’s bleeding awful and notice how Radio leeds is always mentioned first then either Sheffield or York. It would be much better if it was shared around, even everything is hilarious Measures would be preferable.
I listen to Classic Rock at the moment whilst preparing tea. Bring back football heaven.

Been listening to Talksport last few weeks, Durham and Dazzler Gough , but getting on my nerves now , they just simply love everyone who’s on or whoever they talk about. Everybody in their world are just too good to be true . Tonight even wetting themselves over Michael Fxxxxxg Carrick . Ah well back to the shipping forecast and good old Dogger Bank.

• Banned
Been listening to Talksport last few weeks, Durham and Dazzler Gough , but getting on my nerves now , they just simply love everyone who’s on or whoever they talk about. Everybody in their world are just too good to be true . Tonight even wetting themselves over Michael Fxxxxxg Carrick . Ah well back to the shipping forecast and good old Dogger Bank.
Have to admit I've "banked" a few Old Doggers.

Back
Top Bottom