Incoming? Florian Grillitsch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Never forget that pen tho ...he put it into the top tier ....and let’s be honest ..he was pretty shit ...as were most of em ...but what great times 👍👍

Never forget that pen tho ...he put it into the top tier ....and let’s be honest ..he was pretty shit ...as were most of em ...but what great times 👍👍
I still maintian that Gannon breakjng his arm when he was playing crap in, what is now the Championship, helped get us up.

But then he took to the top flight. Scored a worldy on the volley against Forest when we got 5 away. Clough said we have him the screaming abdabs.

Lasting memory though - his inswinging corners. Things of beauty!

What’s annoying...is that we have others lined up who we must be fairly confident of getting sharpish if the main target lets us down.

So this says to me that the back up option is either more keen to come or easier to deal with by way of agents, and therefore perhaps more suited to our club than the main target.

Of course I suppose we could have done 3 months of work on those players transfers
After Berge rejected us in the summer but still it’s an odd one. I just hope we don’t end up in a scenario where we end up with none of them. (Could we get them all in?)

Robinson loaned out...Zitkovic in (zero cost)
Morrison loaned Out....Berge in. (£17m)
Freeman sold £7m...Grillitsch in (£8m net spend)
Total outlay this window £25m?

That would be some serious competition in midfield and us set up ready to go by August for the all important second season (assuming we don’t transform into a side that car win between now and May)
What is this thing called "back-up"?
When have we every been so well prepared in the past?

Then serious strikers in after the inevitable Summer clear out.

This is not our season, next season is the Blades season
F in hell mate...to be honest if next season is a replica of this one so far I will be more than happy!!!

Hope you are right of course and we do better next year but I'll be happy with just consolidating what weve done this year.

Back
Top Bottom