Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A rumour is something unsubstantiated. Once it's confirmed, it's not a rumour.
That's why I asked for confirmation.i didn't get any
So it's a rumour

Anything else you'd like to clear up like trousers are an item of clothing or cars a form of transport ?

That's why I asked for confirmation.i didn't get any
So it's a rumour

Anything else you'd like to clear up like trousers are an item of clothing or cars a form of transport ?
You're the one who doesn't understand how a rumour thread works.

Today Wilder confirmed that we DID receive a bid for Fleck from West Ham.

He again explained that none of his players are for sale but of course if we received a stupid bid, then it’s possible a player could be sold. Wilder said the initial bid wasn’t tempting so was instantly refused. West Ham didn’t come back with any more bids.
To bid so low (4 million) for a regular 1st teamer in a side chasing promotion, then it was obvious it would be refused.

This has to be one of the strangest pieces of transfer news I’ve ever heard and strangely hasn’t been reported by any other media outlet.

I’ve seen a few people describe Flecks performances this season as awful, now that’s got to be the biggest agenda driven bullshit I’ve ever read.

And yet despite CW implying that he thought the bid was well below our valuation of the lad, and the amount where we would even consider selling, some on here would have seemingly snatched the hands off Wet Spam and their pathetically low bid.

Luckily we have CW in charge who knows what he's doing and who has moved with the times.

£4m for Fleck, your having a laugh.

I think he is starting to play better in the last few games, although he gives the ball away far too much.

Had a good game yesterday. He imposed himself . But I noticed yesterday he lacks composure sometimes. Hitting it long when he had time. But he's still an important player to us

Back
Top Bottom