Fleck substituted.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am certainly not the only one who thinks that - see other threads
I didn’t know whether you were just having a laugh? The idea that Wilder would ask him to sit deep in case Norwood screws up a pass and leaves us exposed doesn’t seem right to me. I think he’s just a bit below par by his own usual standards. I don’t disagree with him being subbed at all though.

I can’t fault Wilder for subbing him because we looked very lacklustre but it just shows how good a job he does when we looked absolutely shite after he went off. Some people just don’t appreciate John Fleck and the job he does.

I just think he's a spare part when Mcgoldrick plays; he's essentially doing the same job and crowding out the spaces Fleck operates in.

Yep. When McGoldrick, Duffy and Norwood all play - Fleck is a spare part...

One for Tufty to ponder over his Christmas pud...

He's been shit ever since he got the Scotland callup.
His performance level is well down on last season,could be that he and Norwood don't dovetale very well,something Wilder &Knill will be looking at I'm sure.
Coutts came on and found it tough going we had lost the plot by then.
Losing our way is happening on a regular basis this season is that due to us losing our intensity after great starts to games or teams working us out changing
there shape ?.We have to find an answer soon as we are losing too many games.

His performance level is well down on last season,could be that he and Norwood don't dovetale very well,something Wilder &Knill will be looking at I'm sure.
Coutts came on and found it tough going we had lost the plot by then.
Losing our way is happening on a regular basis this season is that due to us losing our intensity after great starts to games or teams working us out changing
there shape ?.We have to find an answer soon as we are losing too many games.
I think it’s just that the intensity of our first half play is unsustainable- nobody can put themselves about like that for 90 minutes and when players start to tire we, currently, have no answer. I’ve said it before but I wouldn’t be surprised if opposition teams plan to sit deep for 60 minutes, soak it all up and then come at us for the last 30. I may be wrong so I’d welcome any stats on how many goals have we conceded during that period of games?

He's apparently been crap all year and yet most fans seem to be concerned that he'll be sold in the next transfer window.

Defies logic this board sometimes.

Been shit all season, yet up until last month we were all whinging because he wasn't getting a Scotland call up :tumbleweed:

Back
Top Bottom